Courm vs Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courm vs Panerai

Am considering to get either the Courm Admiral cup (40mm) or the PAM 48. Would like to hear all the views from the experts here on which is a better choice. Thank you!!

Pam !
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I dun like Corum design.. PAM would be my choice although I am not a Pam lover... (PAM owners dun shoot me hor..)

ROLEX is the best.. kekekekkeek

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

are you looking @ resale value? if you are then PAM is a better choice. else go for one that u like
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Cortina Sale coming up next week. Good chance for you to pick up the Corum and with the high discounts it is likely to be under, you can still get your Pam!

Comment

Thank you everyone for the kind responses!

I like the Courm design but the resale value of the pam appeals to me as well.

But after learning about the Cortina sale from theOrion, i think i might just go for the courm first and slowly decide on the pam (since it does not necessary have available stock...)

Comment

Originally posted by theOrion View Post
              Cortina Sale coming up next week. Good chance for you to pick up the Corum and with the high discounts it is likely to be under, you can still get your Pam!
              Thank you for you wonderful news!! So this sale is at all branches? Cause the centrepoint branch just had a sale about 2 weeks ago....

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Last time I passed by Cortina in the Central Point, they are having sales, very big discount like 50% onward. Many Corum models available. You may check out.

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                  Last time I passed by Cortina in the Central Point, they are having sales, very big discount like 50% onward. Many Corum models available. You may check out.
                  Hi, yeah, I saw the sale too but they do not have the admiral's cup on sale...

Comment

Originally posted by Rouge View Post
                    Hi, yeah, I saw the sale too but they do not have the admiral's cup on sale...
                    Ohh... so sorry about that.

Good luck to find one.

PS: Saw a Black & White Admirals' cup before. Look great!

Comment

The Centrepoint thingy is part of the Great Singapore Sale,this Cortina Sale is at their HQ, Ngee Ann City .

Comment

Don't fancy Corum so will prefer Pam but not the 48 as its 40mm. Go for the 44mm models or you may soon feel that your 40mm Pam looks small.....unless you have small wrist and really like the 48, then go for it.

Comment

Just joined the Corum family last week! The 46mm Admiral's Cup Corums look amazing and I hope I can "upgrade" to one of those in the future.

Bell&Ross BR03-92 Blue
                          Corum Admiral's Cup LE
                          Panerai 351M
                          Flickr

Comment

Me too just obtained Admiral Cup Chronograph 48 from KL on Deepavali day.
                            Was looking for PAM 161 or 171 but no stock.
                            Anywhere happy with the pc

Comment

Originally posted by Ozy View Post
                              Me too just obtained Admiral Cup Chronograph 48 from KL on Deepavali day.
                              Was looking for PAM 161 or 171 but no stock.
                              Anywhere happy with the pc
                              Think one should use his heart when buying a watch cos you will be wearing it for the next few years. Many people tell me that Corum isnt a very good brand, low resale lah & what-not, but when I asked if they ever owned one, they will always give me a blank look & say NO. I would then ask them if they have never owned one, then how come they know that it's not a good watch. Their replies are always the same; their friends' uncles' neighbours' son had one!! So in a nut shell, it's all hearsay only!

I actually owned a blue Admiral Cup 44 blue but sold it off & now, I am a proud owner of a 48mm PVD! Kinda miss the little blue one though.
                              I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                              Alfa 33
                              Alfa 147
                              Alfa GT
                              Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                              Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse