• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launch of the New Spacemaster at Vivocity

Dear all

Saw this thread in another forum... Enjoy guys

http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=323596

went there yesterday,the discount given not that good and the SE like not that willing to serve.
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

heard its organised by WoS (or was it All Watches). Don expect too much service from these companies. They are quite well known to look people no up and give lousy service
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        heard its organised by WoS (or was it All Watches). Don expect too much service from these companies. They are quite well known to look people no up and give lousy service

so what type of person they wanna serve leh?Wear full suit and go there try all the watches but dun buy or someone who wear casually but only zoom in on a particular model with the interest to buy?Hai~~!! in a market like this now still choosy over potential customers.

Comment

hahaha...i think the SEs are more interested in what watch the customer is wearing...than what attire....lol....
          Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
            so what type of person they wanna serve leh?Wear full suit and go there try all the watches but dun buy or someone who wear casually but only zoom in on a particular model with the interest to buy?Hai~~!! in a market like this now still choosy over potential customers.
            bo bian, this is life. In singapore at least. when it comes to service.

but if you are ang mo, you cfm get preferred treatment. So many we should use SAF and powder bath b4 gg next time.
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

with blond hair and blue contact lens???

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                with blond hair and blue contact lens???
                oh ya 4got the eyes and hair

need to be hariy also..else hard to pass off...a dash of chest hair sticking out also wont be too bad

thats what those ADs like to see....

Comment

lol....well...for me hor..normally SEs ignored my type de....tried to ask the price for a rolex TT Sub while wearing an inexpensive watch on my wrist at orchard and ended up treated like a transparent glass...

End of my days of buying from ADs....

Comment

then they can just go to any clothes shop at vivocity to serve the mannequins.lol~~!!

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                      then they can just go to any clothes shop at vivocity to serve the mannequins.lol~~!!
                      Best Quote of the day!!!

Comment

I guess it shld be WOS.
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          I guess it shld be WOS.
                          Spot on

but their Centrepoint branch wasnt too bad tho. Vivo one is atrocious when it comes to service

Comment

From the pics, i thought that the Spacemaster will be better looking than the Spacemaster Glow during daytime. I'm a little surprised that even without the lume, the Spacemaster Glow's dial does not appear too busy looking (thats where the NT fails IMHO). Its definitely worth shelling out the extra $$$ for the Glow. So, anyone pulling the trigger on one?
                            sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

ya, have to agree, the spacemaster glow looked much better. The spacemaster look a bit too much like the madcow.

unfortunately, still too thick for my liking. 16.1mm!! WOW!

but the night glow is really beautiful. Gotta love the blue tubes.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X