• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new 1887 tag heuer models

Here ya go,

http://acejewelers.wordpress.com/201...iew-tag-heuer/

The F1 looks like a Chanel watch
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Nice- here is a review of the black and white Carrera Calibre 1887

http://www.calibre11.com/carrera-calibre-1887-review/

I like the white the most- very classy

Comment

can anyone tell when tis watch is comin' in? then how much will it sell?

tia

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
        can anyone tell when tis watch is comin' in? then how much will it sell?

tia
        Roughly in a couple of months time, I guess. The "silverstone" series is already here. Price of the '1887' should be close to the current carrera day-date model (5.6-5.8k range). Again, I guess only.
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

just saw this at WoS at vivocity. retail is 5.8k or so i think
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

It was reported in the papers as S$4,950, bracelet version.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

hmm, odd, i must have seen it incorrectly then..

Comment

taken from vivo window display . Iphone 3g cam really sucks haha..

Comment

Aiyo.. can't see the price, but anyway, the RRP is $5,450 (leather strap). I checked it out at Marina Square branch yesterday. The bracelet version is another $100 more. Only have black dial; silver not in yet. Seems like both exxondus and me are rather interested, eh?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Aiyo.. can't see the price, but anyway, the RRP is $5,450 (leather strap). I checked it out at Marina Square branch yesterday. The bracelet version is another $100 more. Only have black dial; silver not in yet. Seems like both exxondus and me are rather interested, eh?

go get it bro and I'll have new watch to molest already.go go go...
                    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

I'm more towards the silver dial but have yet to see it in metal. But see how first. Now bo lui.. . And to add to my earlier post, it is going at a 20% discount (from $5,450) at the boutiques.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I'm more towards the silver dial but have yet to see it in metal. But see how first. Now bo lui.. . And to add to my earlier post, it is going at a 20% discount (from $5,450) at the boutiques.

no more shops offering more than 20% ar?u bo lui?then me how?nvm i go hide 1 corner better.
                        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

hee hee...u read my mind.

but i have a problm with the old carreras as in the lug-to-lug too long for my puny wrist

must try this in person to see how it fits.

anyway, theres one for sale at *** for 3.95k i think.

Comment

why papers put 4950 n shop sells 5450?

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
                              why papers put 4950 n shop sells 5450?
                              so that when they give u 20% off, its actually only 10% off

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X