new 1887 tag heuer models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
    no more shops offering more than 20% ar?u bo lui?then me how?nvm i go hide 1 corner better.
    I'm sure there are, but I haven't tried yet. No money to buy so better don't anyhow bargain.

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    hee hee...u read my mind.

but i have a problm with the old carreras as in the lug-to-lug too long for my puny wrist

must try this in person to see how it fits.

anyway, theres one for sale at *** for 3.95k i think.
    I tried it on yesterday and I think it fits much nicer on my wrist than the carrera chrono day-date (43mm). The 1887 should be 40/41mm IIRC.

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
    so that when they give u 20% off, its actually only 10% off
    I'm also not sure why the price difference?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
      can anyone tell when tis watch is comin' in? then how much will it sell?

tia

I have tried on this watch at WOS Vivocity, the one with the black dial. I think it is $5350.
      It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.
      Aristotle Onassis

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
      Nido Qubein

I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.
      Jimmy Dean

Comment

Retail price is 5450 with Bracelet. Currently, Maybank is having a 12th months promotion for its Maybank Credit Card. The payment is as below. Ard 27% discount.

$363 x 11mths = 3993 (1 mths free instalment)

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          I'm more towards the silver dial but have yet to see it in metal. But see how first. Now bo lui.. . And to add to my earlier post, it is going at a 20% discount (from $5,450) at the boutiques.

Maybe I would like to get everyone off the mind. Tag Heuer no longer gives more than 20% off RRP for all models. Grand Carrera worst, only 15% off RRP.

If those retail shop whom gives more than 20% and caught doing so, would be penalized by Agent. Unless those promotion like Maybank etc. or other credit card company is all different story, save additional 1 month installment plan on top of your usual 15% to 20% discount.

Happy scouting for Tag Heuer unless you buy from oversea AD or Duty-Free shop in Airport.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLake View Post
            Maybe I would like to get everyone off the mind. Tag Heuer no longer gives more than 20% off RRP for all models. Grand Carrera worst, only 15% off RRP.

If those retail shop whom gives more than 20% and caught doing so, would be penalized by Agent. Unless those promotion like Maybank etc. or other credit card company is all different story, save additional 1 month installment plan on top of your usual 15% to 20% discount.

Happy scouting for Tag Heuer unless you buy from oversea AD or Duty-Free shop in Airport.
            actually, the above scenario is the same for most brands. Omega was 17% last time and anything higher, if caught, they lose their dealership with Omega. This is to the point that I heard some brands will have secret shoppers to make sure higher discounts are not given.

Hence, no diff actually even for Tag since all along such things have been happening regardless of brands and peeps are still getting more than the so called 'official' discount.

Which is why your relation with the AD must be good. . And most importantly, one of the reasons why peeps here don like to post prices least they get their ADs into trouble.

hope that clarifies your worries on getting more than 20% off
            I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by Shifter View Post
              Nice- here is a review of the black and white Carrera Calibre 1887

http://www.calibre11.com/carrera-calibre-1887-review/

I like the white the most- very classy
              Think i saw the version 2 LVMH service centre last week. Nice!

Comment

1887 using seiko movement as base..

Comment

I was at Tag heuer's AD the other day and I must say the watch looks alot better on picture than the watch itself. Looks kinda plain IMO and the older CV2010 looks more sporty.

But its all personal preference.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X