How to verify authentic tag heuer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to verify authentic tag heuer?

Hi! Anyone knows how to check if the resale tag heuer is authentic?
    Any serial number to check against with? Is the receipt and warranty card good enough? Thanks!

I believe you can do verification at LVMH.

http://www.lvmh.com/groupe/pg_societ...4&rub=3&srub=4

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks! Do u know if there is any charges involved?

Comment

Hi Bro,

may i know the location?

Comment

Originally posted by 8802 View Post
          Hi Bro,

may i know the location?
          http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=481&pagenumber=

Check here.

Comment

thanks!!

Comment

For those who buy pre-own TH, you can verify your watch at lvmh at raffles city tower 32 floor between 9 to 7pm. Holiday and weekends are not open.

Verification is free. The counter staff will verify the serial number, model number and examine the watch to look for anything fake.

If the watch is purchased from local AD, they also know where the watch was retailed at, and when it was send to the retailer.
              [COLOR="Red"]
              [/COLOR]

Comment

If the watch had been serviced / replaced battery at LVMH, can it considered to be authentic TH watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Acevin View Post
                  If the watch had been serviced / replaced battery at LVMH, can it considered to be authentic TH watch?
                  I am not too sure about replacement of battery but if the watch was serviced at LVMH, it is highly likely an authentic watch
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

http://tagheuerregistration.com/inde...tration.serial
                    But then that's only the caseback and serial number. It'd definitely be better to have an expert eye authenticate it.

Comment

I recently attempt to authenticate at lvmh, they say it is now chargeable, since a few month back. FYI.
                      [COLOR="Red"]
                      [/COLOR]

Comment

Just did the verification this morning. $30 per watch. Whole process ard 20mins (no queue).

Comment

The best way to see is using loupe to see its fine sharp details in the Tag logo in its dial and caseback, nothing beats opening the case of revealing ETA movements with sign/unsign logo

Comment

I am not surprise that service centre charge a fee for verification ,as so many people sent their watch which bought from different sources. How the uncles siting inside can handle? LVMH at least not that bad. Imagine Richmont group which have so many high end brand to service. Nothing is for free , maybe in the intial stage YES but many people just abuse it .we just have to be very careful when buying new or pre-owned watch. Hard earn money bros!

Comment

Originally posted by hymth View Post
                              http://tagheuerregistration.com/inde...tration.serial
                              But then that's only the caseback and serial number. It'd definitely be better to have an expert eye authenticate it.
                              Hey guys,

I can't register my watch at the link.. Does it mean it not authentic?

SERIAL NUMBER: EWF4***
                              REFERENCE NUMBER: WAF1112

Anyone successful in registering the Aquaracer 36mm? Thanks.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X