Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which shop to buy IWC Pilot Chrono

Dear Forumers,

I am keen to own a new IWC Pilot Chrono. Appreciate some good advice on which AD should I approach to buy. Noticed some forumers mentioned could get 28-30% discount on new watch. Thank you very much.

Thanks and regards,
    wmktsh

Someone recently bought this watch from Sincere @ Lucky Plaza, at a 28% discount. I heard the manager there is a lady but I did not catch her name. You may want to pay a visit to the said outlet to enquire.

Happy shopping .
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Look for Chua in Sincere Watch at Suntec. He is a honest and nice salesman. Not only the discount you need, he will also advise you other matters in regards to the watch.
      Regards,

RON

:woohoo:

* Thanks to SROC for bringing us together *

Comment

Originally posted by wmktsh View Post
        Dear Forumers,

I am keen to own a new IWC Pilot Chrono. Appreciate some good advice on which AD should I approach to buy. Noticed some forumers mentioned could get 28-30% discount on new watch. Thank you very much.

Thanks and regards,
        wmktsh
        Can also get it at Watches of Switzerland, just saw one at Centrepoint. Good luck
        I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
        Alfa 33
        Alfa 147
        Alfa GT
        Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
        Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

hmm i purchased one from Diana - Sincere (Ngee Ann City) 28%... tried to push for 30% by paying cash but no avail. great non-pushy service too

maybe if i bought a chopard with the iwc can. but i backed out on the chopard. good luck bro
          fallraen
          "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

28% is pretty good already but now with weak UK pounds and Euros coupled with high taxes, the idea of buying it overseas in EU is very very tempting.

Comment

watches of switzerland at centrepoint offers only 17% as first offer when i enquired about the pilot chrono there recently just out of curiosity as I had no intention to get one since i already have one. I bought mine at 29% disc from sincere last year. got the same discount again this year for my ingy mission earth. it is possible to get 30% but i reckon 28% is already a very good deal. and they allow to use creidt card. I like that cos can earn reward points.
              I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
              http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Dear Forumers,

Thanks and regards,
                wmktsh
                Hi, im interested in this watch as well, wats the retail on the pilot chrono?
                Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

I have recently posted here and IIRC, it's about $7.5k.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                    Hi, im interested in this watch as well, wats the retail on the pilot chrono?
                    Have been busy with work the last month. Have not made the decision to purchase yet. Maybe a group buy could bring the price lower

Comment

Iwc 371702

Dear All,

Im new in s'pore and have been dying to own a IWC for the last many years, currently own a Tag F1 and an Omega (BA). How do you guys rate the iwc spitfire chrono in leather (371702) ? I have been making some calls, u/stand the listed price is SGD 7600 and over the phone some AD's quote around 15% discount. Can i get more when i walk in and if pay in cash ? Any other info from the experienced guys that could help me pls....

Comment

Dear All,

My fren and i are thinking of getting the mark xvi and pilot chrono 371704 together. Our wives are thinking of chopard happy sport and rolex. Going to be quite a big combined purchase. Seems from the forum that Sincere gives the best discount. Did anyone buy from Sincere recently and share what is the discount given? thanks a lot!

Comment

discount given is based on relationship with SA/SE of the AD. i dont think anyone here will openly share the discount structure with you. if i were to share with you openly, it would be standard discount

read this thread for why no one will openly share their lobang discount with you.

Seems from the forum that Sincere gives the best discount. Did anyone buy from Sincere recently and share what is the discount given? thanks a lot!
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Go to Sincere Watch in Suntec. Look for BT CHUA.
                            Regards,

RON

:woohoo:

* Thanks to SROC for bringing us together *

Comment

Dear all,

I thought I'll add on to this thread to reduce duplication.

I want to purchase the Pilot Chrono and is deciding whether I should get the leather or steel bracelet.

I have been to many outlets and gotten many quotes but none close to what is reasonable to the standards here.

Tangs Hour Glass - 20% off
                              Ngee Ann City Sincere - 15%
                              Suntec Sincere - 18% off
                              Centerpoint Watches of Switzerland - 15%

I will also be buying a retailed $3750 Tag Heuer FI ladies quartz.

What do you think is a reasonable discount I should take and which is nicer - leather or bracelet?

Alvin

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X