Maurice Lacroix Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurice Lacroix Watches

Hi, I notice Maurice Lacroix watches are very rarely brought up in watch forums, I feel Maurice Lacroix is a good watch maker with a good watch making history. I personally have a Maurice Lacroix Pontos Chrono and I simply love it.

Just to share my tots L
    Space for Rent if you want to advertise

I recall attending a watch talk some years ago and the gentleman giving the talk pointed out Maurice Lacroix as a excellent "entry level" watch for collection due to its reasonable pricing and fairly excellent machine...

Comment

Originally posted by Chunster69 View Post
      I recall attending a watch talk some years ago and the gentleman giving the talk pointed out Maurice Lacroix as a excellent "entry level" watch for collection due to its reasonable pricing and fairly excellent machine...
      Oic understood, yeah quite true cos Maurice Lacroix is classified as an entry level watch. But the designs seem quite nice too, pretty impressed with the quality of the watch as well. Maybe my requirements not that high too

Comment

I think Jwwatch has 1 Maurice on display, Chronoglobe if i not mistaken..
        Looks GOOD! How much is that retailing at?

Comment

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
          I think Jwwatch has 1 Maurice on display, Chronoglobe if i not mistaken..
          Looks GOOD! How much is that retailing at?
          Im not sure, not a dealer. I go google to see how it looks like.

Comment

sg prices for ML watches are exciting. if u got the right source in japan, you can get it for about 50% off the list price in sg.
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
            1. subject heading indicating your issue
            2. your nick
            3. your corresponding email address
            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I think ML is now pitching itself above "entry-level" - their Masterpiece series is now pretty expensive I find. Otherwise, I like the Squelette and the Squelette Chronograph.

Watch Collection (click for photos!)
              Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust
              Tag Heuer Classic 2000 Limited Edition Red/Green Dial
              Seiko Titanium Samurai
              Omega Speedmaster 50th Anniversary Limited Series
              Panerai Luminor 1950 Marina 3 Days Automatic
              IWC Ingenieur
              Sinn U Black (THG Limited Edition)
              Chopard Gran Turismo XL Alfa Romeo (Limited Edition) (sold)
              Panerai Luminor 1950 Submersible 1000M
              IWC Portuguese Automatic

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                sg prices for ML watches are exciting. if u got the right source in japan, you can get it for about 50% off the list price in sg.
                Yup, Min. of 30% off retail even if you are a new customer, Im sure regulars can get even more discount off. Honestly, I find the watch designs suit my taste and still within my affordable range. Looks expensive at a much cheaper price.

Originally posted by Valjean View Post
                I think ML is now pitching itself above "entry-level" - their Masterpiece series is now pretty expensive I find. Otherwise, I like the Squelette and the Squelette Chronograph.
                Yup I love the Squelette too!!!

Comment

So u guys think the chronoglobe at JW is a good find? Looks like not available in the market anymore..Anyone seeen the watch already?

Comment

So u guys think the chronoglobe at JW is a good find? Looks like not available in the market anymore..Anyone seeen the watch already?
                    The watch looks good!
                    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Lets c which of the brother here is the next lucky owner of the chronoglobe..
                      Its a discon piece.., last retailing at $8000-$8200.. Heard from my frd its like ard $3k over there!

Comment

Lets c which of the brother here is the next lucky owner of the chronoglobe..
                        Its a discon piece.., last retailing at $8000-$8200.. Heard from my frd its like ard $3k over there!
                        Wow!, more than 50% discount! Good Price!

Comment

Maurice Lacroix vs Tag heuer, which is better? I find the ML pontos gmt Decentrique very nice

Comment

Originally posted by MorganOng View Post
                            Maurice Lacroix vs Tag heuer, which is better? I find the ML pontos gmt Decentrique very nice
                            IMO, Tag Heur is a brand that is much more well known, U mention Tag Heur, most prob the person will know or have at least heard of Tag Heur before. But when U say Maurice Lacroix, most ppl wont know. But I feel Maurice Lacroix watches have a much nicer design and the Name Sounds better too. But then this is just my opinion, no offence to Tag fans out there

Comment

Originally posted by tsetse View Post
                              IMO, Tag Heur is a brand that is much more well known, U mention Tag Heur, most prob the person will know or have at least heard of Tag Heur before. But when U say Maurice Lacroix, most ppl wont know. But I feel Maurice Lacroix watches have a much nicer design and the Name Sounds better too. But then this is just my opinion, no offence to Tag fans out there
                              Totally agree. Tag is like a school boy watch, tooooooo common..On the streets, how many ppl are wearing? U know I know..
                              Maurice sounds more class n maintains its exclusiveness. If u notice, mostly are those higher level professionals n Angmo expats wear Maurice.
                              No offence to Tag fans.. Just my opinion also..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X