Maurice Lacroix Watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
    Totally agree. Tag is like a school boy watch, tooooooo common..On the streets, how many ppl are wearing? U know I know..
    Maurice sounds more class n maintains its exclusiveness. If u notice, mostly are those higher level professionals n Angmo expats wear Maurice.
    No offence to Tag fans.. Just my opinion also..
    on the other hand, rolex also very commn and can be seen on almost everyone (in Hong Kong) and easily seen in Singapore

The higher level professionals and ang mo expats within the finance industry that I know of most wear PAM, Rolex, Omega and some APs.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Thats true as well, but Rolex is different, its a "Branded" watch kinda mentality. For eg. when some says, this watch ar, Rolex lor, then ppl will wah rolex sia. When U say Tag, ppl say orh.....then when U wear maurice, ppl ask, U say Maurice Lacroix, ppl will say simi brand lai eh, U say orh a Swiss watch brand and ppl will go, wah those brand never hear before one must be sibeh branded or exp one

I'm just speaking for frens in my circle and their typical reactions. But of cos you might want to consider the ppl you hang ard with and their knowledge of watches. If you ask me, since you are spending considerable money on a watch, you MUST get something U really like instead of what other ppl recommend. Cos ultimately you get what other ppl recommended you, then whenever you passby the watch shop, U will hit yourself and think, wah lao eh, I should have gotten this instead.
      Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X