No announcement yet.

Anonimo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a very pop brand and personally not in my league. It is an Italian brand using Swiss eta movements. Go to www.anonimo.com.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Not a very pop brand and personally not in my league. It is an Italian brand using Swiss eta movements. Go to www.anonimo.com.

Thx bro. looks rather niche but pricing wise is rather steep....

Comment

Originally posted by Muachee View Post
        gatai again ar?
        me now minimal projects on hand mah, so free to look see, look see ard...

Comment

Bro, u can try hobbylink website.. they have 2 Anonimo watches on sale.. with steed discount off the retail price..

Happy Hunting

Comment

Originally posted by optima View Post
            Bro, u can try hobbylink website.. they have 2 Anonimo watches on sale.. with steed discount off the retail price..

Happy Hunting
            Thx bro. will check it out

Comment

no offence to anonimo owners

imho, don't waste your time on this brand...alto it's from the man/team who design pam...this watch has low resale value. besides, their aftersales service is terrible..no one responds to your calls/emails if you need assistance.

cheers

james
              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
              Audemars Piguet ROO
              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
              Panerai 270
              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
              Rolex 116610LV
              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                no offence to anonimo owners

imho, don't waste your time on this brand...alto it's from the man/team who design pam...this watch has low resale value. besides, their aftersales service is terrible..no one responds to your calls/emails if you need assistance.

cheers

james
                Thx Bro. Tat bad har? Better reconsider on making a purchase decision.

Comment

Originally posted by majortom View Post
                  Thx Bro. Tat bad har? Better reconsider on making a purchase decision.
                  Wolfy Bro had a some bad request experience with Anonimo but I'm pretty much into Anonimo cos of some reasons. If u like to own an Anonimo, u have to be patient. At Anonimo ,only a dozen of ppl is working on Anonimo timepieces so u will not be able to expect fast service from them. Well, it voice down to individuals but the Anonimo CEO is a Cool guy if u can catch him in Singapore. At Sg-roc, there's a handful of guys here do own Anonimos. If u like to buy Anonimo, maybe u can state which model u r lookin into or via pm if u like.
                  the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                    Wolfy Bro had a some bad request experience with Anonimo but I'm pretty much into Anonimo cos of some reasons. If u like to own an Anonimo, u have to be patient. At Anonimo ,only a dozen of ppl is working on Anonimo timepieces so u will not be able to expect fast service from them. Well, it voice down to individuals but the Anonimo CEO is a Cool guy if u can catch him in Singapore. At Sg-roc, there's a handful of guys here do own Anonimos. If u like to buy Anonimo, maybe u can state which model u r lookin into or via pm if u like.
                    Thx bro. I will do some ground works on this brand first. heard from one bro they juz celebrated their 10th Anni at Emily hill last year. so i believe there's some pretty niche collectors in Sg on this brand. looks like you r one of them

Comment

Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                      yes i hate their aftersales service....it's like do they even have an office here? hahahahaa..

but i agree froggie's view...if it sings to you....why not?

cheers
                      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                      Audemars Piguet ROO
                      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                      Panerai 270
                      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                      Rolex 116610LV
                      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

hi major, take a glance at the pieces on sale at hobbylink. i almost bought it before my aussie trip but held back. somehow just didn't sing to me when i wore it on my wrist.
                        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                        "Foreign affections"
                        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                        What's NEXT?

Comment

will this brand ever get out of the shadow of the better known panerai? i dont know.

not sure besides dickson, any other AD still selling anonimo? so discount is pretty fix. @ THG sales last year, you could get one that is an model for close to 45% discount. so can u imagine is you were to buy it say when it is launched?

like most watches with uses standard or modded ETA movement, the case is usually no bigger than 40mm. anything bigger, there is a possiblity of use of 'movement holder'. so like my friend say, are u buying italian air?

the local servicing agent is citimex and their after sales services can be seen by all.

resale value is pretty bad for this brand irregardless of models.

for the amount of money that you may want to purchase a anonimo, you may like to see what other options you got. most important is that you must like that watch. if you have spare cash and you got a vast collection and your watch collecting philosophy is every brand must own one type, then u can consider. otherwise, look around.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Thx to all for the advice. I think the "tribe has spoken" on this brand. i have concluded my decision
                            Thanks a bunch to all bros!

Comment

Sounds like survivor series le..
                              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                Sounds like survivor series le..
                                x x x

So who's the one ?
                                the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop