No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In all honesty, the risk is very low. For $2.5K, if the buyer backs out , you can easily let it off on ebay ... possibly for a small profit!

Originally posted by pet View Post
    Brand new pc 2.5k, good price leh.

i backup, if he dont want, i take loh... hee
    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by Endless_ View Post
      Hi Louis,

If you're keen and sincere, it might be somehow possible.

I might be able to 'longbang' as I'm still in Dubai due to work commitments and I'll probably be back in Singapore on Christmas Eve.

However, let say if you back out the deal; what am I suppose to do wif the watch?

Regards,
      Endless_

Tks Endless.... when will u be back ?... Can PM me also... Tks !
      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
        Brand new pc 2.5k, good price leh.

i backup, if he dont want, i take loh... hee
        If louis back up and pet back up i take .

If louis buy already not shiok i take also .

1675/16610/116234/78240
        Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
        Hublot BB ASF
        PAM 104J
        Sinn 903 H2
        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
        U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
        If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Endless_

so u can at least buy 2 back leow, sure got ppl 1 ... hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
            Endless_

so u can at least buy 2 back leow, sure got ppl 1 ... hahaha
            Think Triton also interested in one .
            1675/16610/116234/78240
            Hublot BB ASF
            PAM 104J
            Sinn 903 H2
            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
            If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by carrot^ View Post
              must think think and think thru. I bought 3 watches last month.. if i buy somemore, my wife will kill me..
              haha. kill you good mah. we get all your watches ok?
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• endless_ .. u got alot of order leow

Comment

• I want to buy a Fireman night train next week, can any bro recommend a good AD with best discount?

Bro Triton? Any lobang?

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

• I Pmed you and you can call to check with her .
                    1675/16610/116234/78240
                    Hublot BB ASF
                    PAM 104J
                    Sinn 903 H2
                    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

• wah lao...

Originally posted by triton View Post
                      haha. kill you good mah. we get all your watches ok?
                      d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

• Originally posted by alexera View Post
                        I want to buy a Fireman night train next week, can any bro recommend a good AD with best discount?

Bro Triton? Any lobang?

buy liao tell me where and how much leh... my hand still itchy...

Comment

• Ball Alligator Limited Edition

Hi guys,

The price is as per stated in my topic, not possible to go lower than that, and I heard from my colleagues that Ball watches are going to have a price hike real soon.
                          As a matter of fact, I don't know how true is the rumour.

However, we also have to consider the exchange rate as a factor in terms of price competition with Singapore.

So far, I've only come across this 1 prestigous shop in Dubai where there's 2 Ball Alligator Limited Edition in the showcase (Black and White each).

Seriously speaking, this is quite a difficult task for us as there's 3 significant factors:

(1) What is the currency that you are paying me back, SGD or AED?

(2) I've not taken a keen interest of the Ball Alligator Limited Edition; thus I will request the money from the buyer first in order to safeguard my interest in case the buyer backs out the deal.

(3) I believe that nobody will entrust their money to a total complete stranger.

No doubt, I believe that I can earn a small sum of profit if I purchase in Dubai and sell off in Sinagpore.
                          However, I'm spending most of my time here in Dubai and I can't physically sell them thru eBay or Yahoo Auctions in Singapore.
                          I'm just going back to Singapore for a short break of about 10 days to enjoy my Christmas with my family.

Tentatively speaking, I should be back in Singapore for the Christmas, latest by 23rd-December-2007.

Anyway, whoever that is seriously interested, please drop your names and contacts here.

I'll check with the shop if they have any more pieces of Ball Alligator Limited Edition in their other outlets.

(1) louisoh ?
                          (2) pet ?
                          (3) marineguy8888 ?

Have a nice day.

Regards,
                          Kevin

Last edited by Endless_; 26-11-07, 03:10 AM.
                          • Rolex Cosmograph Daytona (116523)
                          • Rolex DateJust Jubilee 36mm (116234)
                          • Rolex Sea-Dweller 4000 (116600)
                          • Rolex Submariner Date (116610LN)
                          • Omega Speedmaster Professional Moon-to-Mars (3577.50.00)
                          • IWC Schaffhausen Pilot's Watch Chronograph (IW377701)
                          • Officine Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 Titanio (PAM00351)
                          • Officine Panerai Luminor Marina 1950 Acciao (PAM00359)
                          • Longines Conquest Heritage (L16114752)
                          • Sovil et Titus 天長地久 1997 (06-0300-003)

Comment

• Originally posted by Endless_ View Post
                            Hi guys,

The price is as per stated in my topic, not possible to go lower than that, and I heard from my colleagues that Ball watches are going to have a price hike real soon.
                            As a matter of fact, I don't know how true is the rumour.

However, we also have to consider the exchange rate as a factor in terms of price competition with Singapore.

So far, I've only come across this 1 prestigous shop in Dubai where there's 2 Ball Alligator Limited Edition in the showcase (Black and White each).

Seriously speaking, this is quite a difficult task for us as there's 3 significant factors:

(1) What is the currency that you are paying me back, SGD or AED?

(2) I've not taken a keen interest of the Ball Alligator Limited Edition; thus I will request the money from the buyer first in order to safeguard my interest in case the buyer backs out the deal.

(3) I believe that nobody will entrust their money to a total complete stranger.

No doubt, I believe that I can earn a small sum of profit if I purchase in Dubai and sell off in Sinagpore.
                            However, I'm spending most of my time here in Dubai and I can't physically sell them thru eBay or Yahoo Auctions in Singapore.
                            I'm just going back to Singapore for a short break of about 10 days to enjoy my Christmas with my family.

Tentatively speaking, I should be back in Singapore for the Christmas, latest by 23rd-December-2007.

Anyway, whoever that is seriously interested, please drop your names and contacts here.

I'll check with the shop if they have any more pieces of Ball Alligator Limited Edition in their other outlets.

(1) louisoh ?
                            (2) pet ?
                            (3) marineguy8888 ?

Have a nice day.

Regards,
                            Kevin

Hi Kevin,

First of all thank you for the kindness to help source for the alligator .

I dun think anyone will pass money to a complete stranger first without the assurance of delivery of goods ?
                            Maybe can pay you 30% deposit first and the balance while collecting ?
                            Or you can mark up $100 sgd if no deposit is given ?
                            Just a few suggestions for louis .

I am merely giving you reassurance that if you brought the watch and in case louis back out i will take the alligator .
                            1675/16610/116234/78240
                            Hublot BB ASF
                            PAM 104J
                            Sinn 903 H2
                            Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

• ricky, u still got the gal contact from WOS bo. I lost her name card leh.

pls pm me hor. i want her name and handphone number. thanks!

Comment

• Yo Carrot... if ricky didnt pm u by nite.. then i'll pm u the contact..

Btw.. Pm me leh..wat u going to buy there ?
                                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X