Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pet View Post
    normal hor, i think can push abit further.
    yup u r right.Y? cos have neg oredi give 25%.
    Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

• Originally posted by lsk005 View Post
      yup u r right.Y? cos have neg oredi give 25%.
      actually i know sure can get 30% n abv. esp for normal 1s, but sometimes dont wnt to bargain too hard let them make abit ...

Comment

• Actually discount depends on timing also .

During festive seasons their discount is limited .

Around 5 to 10 % difference between festive and low period . And also sales figures for the month .

If can wait wait lor .
        1675/16610/116234/78240
        Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
        Hublot BB ASF
        PAM 104J
        Sinn 903 H2
        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
        U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
        If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• ya loh, all depend availability, limited, etc etc... anyway if off by 5 - 10%, just up to u see how much u want the watch loh ... base on ball watch ave price, 5 - 10% not much lah, maybe 100 to 150 nai... acceptable lah

those not acceptable, AD sell at premium ...

Comment

• Hi All,

Went down to the Ball roadshow held by Cortina at Millenia Walk and got myself a 2nd Ball. Fireman Night Train on black calf leather with orange stitch. It looks gorgeous. But it is not as bright as shown on the display case. Maybe due to the plastic covering it. Got 27.5% off. Retail price is S$2K and got a Ball Swiss Army Knife as a gift during the roadshow. I think left 1pc on the display after I bought mine. The event will end on the 16th Dec.

Will post some pics later.

Cheers,
            Jay
            PAM 104J (SOLD)
            Omega Speedmaster 3513.50.00
            Omega Speedmaster 3520.53.00 (Triple Day-Date)
            Ball engr. Hydrocarbon Ti TMT LE DT1026A-SAJ-BK
            Ball Fireman Night Train NM1092C-L1B-BK (SOLD)
            RXW MM20

Comment

• Nice! post pix post pix!!

Originally posted by icemangrafx View Post
              Hi All,

Went down to the Ball roadshow held by Cortina at Millenia Walk and got myself a 2nd Ball. Fireman Night Train on black calf leather with orange stitch. It looks gorgeous. But it is not as bright as shown on the display case. Maybe due to the plastic covering it. Got 27.5% off. Retail price is S$2K and got a Ball Swiss Army Knife as a gift during the roadshow. I think left 1pc on the display after I bought mine. The event will end on the 16th Dec.

Cheers,
              Jay
              d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

• C any Alligator on sale there ?
                A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• bo alligator... crocodile got u want? ;p

I went there to take a look see last weekend. no have alligator.

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                  C any Alligator on sale there ?
                  d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

• Originally posted by icemangrafx View Post
                    Hi All,

Cheers,
                    Jay
                    nice watch bro, thinking of getting one too.

do you need to bargain for 27.5% discount or they just give u straight

Comment

Hi All,

Cheers,
                      Jay
                      27.5% discount is a great bargain! Got free gift some more... Good buy Waiting to see your pic
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Hi All,

Cheers,
                        Jay
                        wow, i only got 20% back in sep...

end 16 ah, wow, might wnt to go take a look ..

there's 1 or 2 more models tht i like.

NT, day time so so....try wearing it when u zz ( total darkness ), u will see it damn clear ... whole night train coming at u ... hahaa
                        Last edited by pet; 11-12-07, 06:38 PM.

Comment

• Hi All,

The guy was a nice chap that I met there & of course some chio bu's also there lah. So ask the sales person about the NT on display so he took out to let me try. I also ask about the EMII Diver. He said the retail price S$2K. So ask him straight I wanna buy what can he offer for discount. Calculated only 25% off. Asked him to give me S$1.4K, he talk to his boss. Boss gave me extra 2.5% so becomes S$1450. I know roughly can get S$1.5K is good already lah. So better deal today grab it fast. i heard that NT is out of stock from agent. Next NT have to wait till next year. Usually, AD don't stock that much unless pre-ordered. Then say roadshow, got any extra strap or something that comes as a package, then he said can give me Ball's swiss army knife. If no free gift & discount, why make a roadshow? Can also get at frequented AD with better discount! Anyway, am happy with the purchased but if the lume doesn't glow that bright, I'll send back to change new one!

BTW, went there with my Engr. Hydrocarbon Ti TMT LE

P.S: There is no more Alligator lah. That is a limited edition of 1000pcs worldwide.If have can find a pre-owned ones. Try Yahoo auction got 1 guy selling of his at S$3K.

Regards,
                          Jay
                          PAM 104J (SOLD)
                          Omega Speedmaster 3513.50.00
                          Omega Speedmaster 3520.53.00 (Triple Day-Date)
                          Ball engr. Hydrocarbon Ti TMT LE DT1026A-SAJ-BK
                          Ball Fireman Night Train NM1092C-L1B-BK (SOLD)
                          RXW MM20

Comment

Hi All,

The guy was a nice chap that I met there & of course some chio bu's also there lah. So ask the sales person about the NT on display so he took out to let me try. I also ask about the EMII Diver. He said the retail price S$2K. So ask him straight I wanna buy what can he offer for discount. Calculated only 25% off. Asked him to give me S$1.4K, he talk to his boss. Boss gave me extra 2.5% so becomes S$1450. I know roughly can get S$1.5K is good already lah. So better deal today grab it fast. i heard that NT is out of stock from agent. Next NT have to wait till next year. Usually, AD don't stock that much unless pre-ordered. Then say roadshow, got any extra strap or something that comes as a package, then he said can give me Ball's swiss army knife. If no free gift & discount, why make a roadshow? Can also get at frequented AD with better discount! Anyway, am happy with the purchased but if the lume doesn't glow that bright, I'll send back to change new one!

BTW, went there with my Engr. Hydrocarbon Ti TMT LE

P.S: There is no more Alligator lah. That is a limited edition of 1000pcs worldwide.If have can find a pre-owned ones. Try Yahoo auction got 1 guy selling of his at S$3K.

Regards,
                            Jay
                            got discount, got chio bu, wow lau, i mst go leow ...

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                              got discount, got chio bu, wow lau, i mst go leow ...
                              i also want to go.....
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
                                i also want to go.....
                                mst becos of chio bu

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X