Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    sure... will post later this evening.. now don't have my TUA LENG KONG..
    Am hoping to change to the same strap as PET.. (Hope he dun mind I copy cat lah...) else, go recee my own loh..

Ah Pet.. mind or not?? Thanks in advance bro..
    Originally posted by carrot^ View Post
    I think he mentioned that he changed at VW. shld be vincent watch ba. Actually quite a lot of places carry that type of straps, u can always try JW or passion
    make sure u wear to zz tonight ...

yup, i bought my NT from WOS, but rubber frm VW, i cant rem price, but it either 20+ or 30+

i think i post the pic of my NT with rubber somewhere in this fourm, lazy to find , but it quite similar to this ( see pic )

wht ever design, get it with the Clasp.

for rubber, u need to 'run' it in, thn will hug yr wrist better

Comment

• nice magnate!!

Comment

• i paid 1.5 for mine NT =p the rubber strap from BALL costs $200+ sia, so exp...

Comment

• today strait's time front page ad on NT watch, is it new model?

nice pc!

Comment

• I tink with all these advertising recently... its only a matter of time before there will be a significant increase in Ball watch prices.... Tink other forums are already saying that there WILL be a price increase... dunno if it's been implemented in SG already anot...
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

• Originally posted by untitled View Post
              i paid 1.5 for mine NT =p the rubber strap from BALL costs $200+ sia, so exp...
              the AD also tell me ex, better to get other straps .. hee

buy the cheapest ball watch less thn 1k, 200+ for strap damn ex leh.

Comment

• But Bro PET got other BALLS to put RUBBER ON mah... hahahaha

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                - GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• potential ball owner

went to all watches to look @ the ball - fireman - 43mm.

saw a white face with blue markers. but cannot find the black face with blue markers.

with leather strap it is 1150. with bracelet is 1350. offered 20% discount

so if the black face with blue markers with leather strap is here. i might go for it.
                  Last edited by triton; 09-01-08, 05:03 PM.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post

saw a white face with blue markers. but cannot find the black face with blue markers.

so if the black face with blue markers with leather strap is here. i might go for it.
                    Ok i help u check all the ADs and tell you which outlet got stock .

1675/16610/116234/78240
                    Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                    Hublot BB ASF
                    PAM 104J
                    Sinn 903 H2
                    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                    U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                    If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                      But Bro PET got other BALLS to put RUBBER ON mah... hahahaha
                      i rather put rubber on my DiDi ...

Originally posted by triton View Post

i actually check 43mm abt 2 to 3mths back. The black face 1, but outta stock.... 20% too little.

Now dunno in yet. i think good by for less thn 900, if discount at 25% & abv. ( i prefer the calf strap 1 thn the bracelet ) ..

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                        i rather put rubber on my DiDi ...

i actually check 43mm abt 2 to 3mths back. The black face 1, but outta stock.... 20% too little.

Now dunno in yet. i think good by for less thn 900, if discount at 25% & abv. ( i prefer the calf strap 1 thn the bracelet ) ..
                        likewise, i prefer the calf strap.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by gundam View Post
                          Yet, the website is 2 dimension, dont look nice. But after seeing it, just love it. Was decide between this watch and the Engineer Hydrocarbon Classic (differ is the bezel). Finally decide on Magnate because it can be used as a formal dresser watch.

agree that it doesn't look that nice on the webpage.
                          d e a r.l y - because they are worth it...

w a s t i n g m y t i.m e

Comment

• Yeah I start to love the new watch as I wear it ...

understand that a new watch need to run in ... my new 1 day old Ball is like 6-8 sec faster per day. Will it improve as we wear ?

Comment

• Originally posted by gundam View Post
                              my new 1 day old Ball is like 6-8 sec faster per day. Will it improve as we wear ?
                              it could go either way...... but after 1-2 weeks, generally the daily rate would stabilise.......

6-8 seconds per day is pretty good......
                              the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                              visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• good to hear that . I will monitor ... BTW, the watch has 3 years warranty: 2 + 1 (extended). So guess it is pretty safe.

I am impressed by the sevice centre. After registering my watch online, I requested for a BALL catalog, the next day a lady call me saying that the stock is currently out-of-stock. She will send me a copy when the stock is available in 1 months time. Shiok feeling that my request was noted. I guess BALL AD is very pro customer ...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X