No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why u concern? Wan to buy ar? Wan to go shop togethr? I may get a Ball watch soon. Nt dcided yet..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
      Why u concern? Wan to buy ar? Wan to go shop togethr? I may get a Ball watch soon. Nt dcided yet..
      ya lor.. gian gian leh ... you interested in which model? Night train ar?? I'm interested in the Engineer II Ohio - Steel (see my post on page 60 of this thread) and according to the pricelist provided by Pet, it retails at $1450. Think at 38mm and 13 mm thick , it will make a good daily watch to wear for work leh. Others had mentioned that it is possible to get 25 to 30% off for it, so quite tempting lar. But if kanna a price hike, say 15%, then that will negate the tempting discount liao leh.. Haven't decide yet and then there is rumour of price hike .. pui!!
      HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
      REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• If u really wan,i shld b able to get gd discount for Ball watches. Brand new of course. I jus hvnt found love for tis brand yet le. Tot get an aviator watch first. Still unsure la.. sigh..
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
          No need see supervisor lar ,

They give me bad service i give them "compliment letter" through Email .

Such compliment letter i sent afew liaoz .

I did that so SG service std can improve and maybe the management will send them or the whole team at the outlet for customer service brushing up course .
          no need 1 lah.. forget it and dont go bck there can leow loh... hahahha chin chye chin chye ... happy go lucky, not so stress ... hahahha

but sg service really cant compete with some other other countires 1... hehee

Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
          ya lor.. gian gian leh ... you interested in which model? Night train ar?? I'm interested in the Engineer II Ohio - Steel (see my post on page 60 of this thread) and according to the pricelist provided by Pet, it retails at $1450. Think at 38mm and 13 mm thick , it will make a good daily watch to wear for work leh. Others had mentioned that it is possible to get 25 to 30% off for it, so quite tempting lar. But if kanna a price hike, say 15%, then that will negate the tempting discount liao leh.. Haven't decide yet and then there is rumour of price hike .. pui!!
          dunno got increase or not... but 15% increase quite alot hor...

i not interested in this model cos it's a 38mm, u should go see see try the other model also, i think 40+mm look leow nicer.

Comment

• Juz got this from watchuseek forum, new Ball model that will be unveil at Baselworld 2008. The Engineer Master II Diver GMT . Below are the specs. No mention that it will be a ltd edn. What do you guys think?

Model Number: DG1020A-PAJ-BKGO
            Movement: Automatic calibre ETA 2893-2
            Functions: Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, second time zone, day and date
            Illuminated rotating inner bezel
            53 micro gas tubes on hands and dial for night reading capability
            Case: Stainless steel case with DLC coating
            Diameter 42mm, Height 14.3mm
            Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
            Screwed-in crowns
            Water-resistant to 300m
            Antimagnetic to 4,800A/m, Shock-resistant to 5,000Gs
            Dial: Black with gold or silver accent
            Attached Files

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• Very nice. Show this to ah pet and poison him again.

haha
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

• wah nice nice leh.

Comment

• Another trainmaster coming in 2008 :-

Source from Watchuseek.com :-

The world is on your wrist thanks to the Trainmaster Five Time Zone! Knowing the time in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and New York at a mere glance makes travel and business trips so much simpler! The remarkable precision of this timepiece is reflected in the skilful balance of classic and retro design. The emblematic luminescent hour-markers with their micro gas tubes, a trademark of the Ball brand, provide perfect legibility.

Movement
                  Automatic, Ball calibre

Functions
                  Hours, minutes, direct-drive centre seconds hand, date and four time zones

Case
                  Stainless steel, 43 mm
                  Anti-reflective sapphire crystal and sapphire back
                  Screw-down “Cannonball” crown
                  Shock-resistant to 5000g’s
                  Water-resistant to 50 m

Dial
                  Black with 4 GMT counters
                  Hour-markers and hands equipped with micro gas tubes for perfect legibility
                  Date window at 3 o’clock

Bracelet/Strap
                  Genuine crocodile or stainless steel

Comment

• wah stunner ... had a bit of trouble understanding e timing of e 4 other time zones. so e hr is indicated by e sun/moon symbol izzit???

Comment

• Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                      Juz got this from watchuseek forum, new Ball model that will be unveil at Baselworld 2008. The Engineer Master II Diver GMT . Below are the specs. No mention that it will be a ltd edn. What do you guys think?

Model Number: DG1020A-PAJ-BKGO
                      Movement: Automatic calibre ETA 2893-2
                      Functions: Hours, minutes, sweep seconds, second time zone, day and date
                      Illuminated rotating inner bezel
                      53 micro gas tubes on hands and dial for night reading capability
                      Case: Stainless steel case with DLC coating
                      Diameter 42mm, Height 14.3mm
                      Anti-reflective sapphire crystal
                      Screwed-in crowns
                      Water-resistant to 300m
                      Antimagnetic to 4,800A/m, Shock-resistant to 5,000Gs
                      Dial: Black with gold or silver accent
                      nice watch bro , can share share the damage?

Comment

• Originally posted by daveevan View Post
                        nice watch bro , can share share the damage?
                        Bro, I afraid there was no mention on the price for it yet. I reckon it will only be announced at Basel.. But if its not a limited edition, I figure it will be cheaper than the somewhat similar DLC Engineer Master II TMT model.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taurus75 View Post
                          Bro, I afraid there was no mention on the price for it yet. I reckon it will only be announced at Basel.. But if its not a limited edition, I figure it will be cheaper than the somewhat similar DLC Engineer Master II TMT model.
                          thanks bro

Comment

• Price Increase

Just came back from Ball Service Centre, I enquired abt the price increase in Apr 08, I was told that it will be a 12% - 15% increase and effective date is in 28 Apr 08

For those planning to buy a Ball Watch, better not wait too long ....

Comment

• Hi guys, poison u all with NT again ,... hehee

i am comparing my older pc with the newer pc ... Pic below...
                              ( somehow, i prefer my older pc, but the newer ( red 12oclock lumi ) seems brighter

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                                Hi guys, poison u all with NT again ,... hehee

i am comparing my older pc with the newer pc ... Pic below...
                                ( somehow, i prefer my older pc, but the newer ( red 12oclock lumi ) seems brighter
                                Older NT got more variety in colour .
                                1675/16610/116234/78240
                                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                                Hublot BB ASF
                                PAM 104J
                                Sinn 903 H2
                                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X