Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by minusplus View Post
    Coming back, pet was wearing the fireman nt lah. he's like a ball spokesman in this forum. everywhere he goes, he can't fail to promote his balls
    Hahha...yeah lor that guy is Ball spokesman. But $840 for a ball I can consider...not too bad a price IMO. Hmm...I can consider a ball next time

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• get yr rollie 1st lah... kekeke

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Hahha...yeah lor that guy is Ball spokesman. But $840 for a ball I can consider...not too bad a price IMO. Hmm...I can consider a ball next time
        Yupz. That one is really quite value for money. I don't have many white faced watches. So may want to get that one together with the 43mm fireman nt. See how. This weekend i go shop shop...
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Yupz. That one is really quite value for money. I don't have many white faced watches. So may want to get that one together with the 43mm fireman nt. See how. This weekend i go shop shop...
          go where shop?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
            get yr rollie 1st lah... kekeke
            Yeah...get a Rollie b4 anything....well almost. Hahaha

I held back my E90...also for the Rollie...technology this kinda things can wait...anyway wait also will become cheaper also So no rush

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
            Err...THG doesn't carry ball right? Hmm I didnt see so I guess dun hav,but which other AD carries it other than All Watches?

Comment

Err...THG doesn't carry ball right? Hmm I didnt see so I guess dun hav,but which other AD carries it other than All Watches?
              All watches, Watches of Switzerland, and I think Cortina carries BALLs

Comment

All watches, Watches of Switzerland, and I think Cortina carries BALLs
                Hmm...Cortina sounds gd....WOS sux la. That time the MB incident..hahaha well that guy was from HWZ 1 then he first complained there...lol and some suggested him to go on newspapers Haha.

All watches I bought from them before....wanna try other

Comment

Kronometry
                  3 Temasek Boulevard
                  #01-026 Suntec City Mall S(038983)
                  Singapore 038983
                  Tel: (65) 6238 7887

Heinrich Horology
                  33 Lowland Road
                  Singapore 547420
                  Tel: (65) 6287 4333

Leong Poh Kee
                  289 Beach Road
                  #01-02
                  Singapore 199552
                  Tel: (65) 6296 9998

Vincent Watch - Tampines Mall

4 Tampines Central 5
                  #01-28 Tampines Mall
                  S(529510)
                  Tel: (65) 6784 1868
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• Wow. That's good info. Thanks Trition

Comment

• Tks Triton...lol..seems like Cortina is the place to go..hahha

Comment

• no worries. but i think cortina discount might be pretty stiff

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

• I had bad experience with cortina paragon die die will never buy watch from there .
                          1675/16610/116234/78240
                          Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                          Hublot BB ASF
                          PAM 104J
                          Sinn 903 H2
                          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                          U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                            I had bad experience with cortina paragon die die will never buy watch from there .
                            Was it because of your Ball? Share your story leh bro

Comment

• Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                              I had bad experience with cortina paragon die die will never buy watch from there .
                              Pls do share?

Hahaha...so far THG NAC is the only place I dun like that place

Comment

Pls do share?

Hahaha...so far THG NAC is the only place I dun like that place
                                THG NAC? They treated me quite ok leh... maybe we shld start a thread on this...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X