• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...beautiful pc thre..
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by derrick78 View Post
      Hi,

I've just receive my BALL EMII Diver TMT yesterday from HK friend cool...
      *drool*

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Not bad, she managed to get u a free gift as well? How in the world did u manage to get the watch over to SG so quickly? She got on the plane and bring it over to u??

Originally posted by derrick78 View Post
        Hi,

I've just receive my BALL EMII Diver TMT yesterday from HK friend cool...
        sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• One of he's colleague coming to SGP so she pass to him. then he's pass someone I know from there I collect the watch
          Last edited by derrick78; 24-04-08, 10:35 PM.
          Regards,
          Derrick

Comment

• Lucky u! This is one of the perks of having friends at the right place and time!

Originally posted by derrick78 View Post
            One of he's colleague coming to SGP so she pass to him. then he's pass someone I know from there I collect the watch
            sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• ur frendship soo good ah ! ` so envy

Comment

• ANYBODY have details when will the EMII GMT reach our shores???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                Interested in EMII GMT are:
                1) jazz_samz
                2) louisoh
                3) minority
                4) daveevan
                5) Pet (must have extra ball)

Other Ball watch
                1) Buaysaikum - Fireman 43mm, steel bracelet
                2) Triton - Moon Glow

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                - GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• just spoken to ball distributor, tomorrow we will see the new price (after increment)

Tonight is the LAST day to hook a new ball watch ....

Comment

• Hi everyone, i was surfing for ball watches and very glad to find enthusiasts in singapore

i went to watches of switz at paragon to check out ball watches and had my eye on the diver tmt limited edition, but it is slightly over my league at $5800+. then i found another i like more online, the trainmaster tmt.

this is gonna be the most expensive watch i ever buy, and i think its time for me to move on from casio and guess watches heh.

my question is, where do i find ball watches? i heard theres a boutique at wheellock, will go there and recce someday. but u guys got any good places i can buy it at a more 'reasonable' price?

really, very happy to find all u guys here

Comment

• Hi Wrath, firstly, WELCOME to the forum. I m nt too sure abt a BALL WATCH boutique here in Singapore. I've been to a few ADs for BALL namely WOS(various outlets) and one watch shop at Suntec(opp SINCERE). If u go thru' te forum, it seems tat the WOS @Vivo gave quite gd discount for their BALL watches. I know personally WOS @paragon SUCKS!!

But I think u shld try out tat shop(forgot the name) in Suntec which I regretted nt doing so. Te AD was quite friendly n price could be "flexible". Was told discount across all models was 20-25% but "still negotiable".

Gd luck!
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• You can go to allwatches at lucky plaza locater at basement they quota me the BALL EMII diver tmt limited edition less then 4k.
                        Regards,
                        Derrick

Comment

• BALL EMII diver tmt limited edition ( blk rubber ), i got it last yr at 3.6k from VW.

if current price after discount = 4k...frm local AD. Any 1 interested, pm me, i can recom a website to purchase it at less thn 3.6k ( all in, after postage etc ).

Comment

• Originally posted by pet View Post
                            BALL EMII diver tmt limited edition ( blk rubber ), i got it last yr at 3.6k from VW.

if current price after discount = 4k...frm local AD. Any 1 interested, pm me, i can recom a website to purchase it at less thn 3.6k ( all in, after postage etc ).
                            Pet

can recommend the website? thx?
                            (Big Watch Siao)
                            BALL
                            Rolex
                            Panerai
                            Omega
                            Cartier
                            Panerai
                            IWC

Comment

• Originally posted by Wrath View Post
                              Hi everyone, i was surfing for ball watches and very glad to find enthusiasts in singapore

i went to watches of switz at paragon to check out ball watches and had my eye on the diver tmt limited edition, but it is slightly over my league at $5800+. then i found another i like more online, the trainmaster tmt.

this is gonna be the most expensive watch i ever buy, and i think its time for me to move on from casio and guess watches heh.

my question is, where do i find ball watches? i heard theres a boutique at wheellock, will go there and recce someday. but u guys got any good places i can buy it at a more 'reasonable' price?

really, very happy to find all u guys here
                              try Watches of Switzerland at Viovo city. Look for Adeline, a bro here recommended that I look for her few weeks back and she was sure friendly. Her offers of discounts are quite accomodating cos she gave me a good deal on my recently acquired night train.
                              HISTORY IS WRITTEN BY THOSE WHO
                              REALIZE THERE'S NEVER A RIGHT WAY.

ONLY A BETTER WAY.

Comment

• Heh! Congratz on ur new acquisition man !! Remember u mentioned jus wks ago tat u couldnt bear to spend on te NT?

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X