No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What r u referring to, service quality or prices? If u r referring to service quality, AFAIK, there are ZERO negative feedback so far. Its all thumbs up for their service, from reception to the actual handling of issues. Mr. Lee, the technician is also approachable and friendly. If u r referring to prices, i have no idea since most of our Ball watches are still under warranty. In any case, i doubt it'll be expensive for any of their chargeable svcs.

So... dont jump (too slow), u better teleport onboard!

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
    Hi Ball owners,

Before I jump onboard, I would like to know wats e after services for Ball like.

Thanks..

Cheers..
    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• So far, I've not deeply encountered but my last trip to the Service Ctr at Bendemeer Rd was a pleasant one, I must say. In short, I was there to change strap; didn't do it; chatted with 2 staff; friendly; accomodating; helped me punched extra hole for my strap; and I left happy.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• IC..thanks folks for e feedback.
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooch View Post
          IC..thanks folks for e feedback.
          I was there twice and both times, Ms Celson & Mr. Lee impresses me. Although I was there just to change the bracelet, Mr. Lee (the watch technician) would come out to the counter and explain to you in details if there are any queries about your watch. I would give the service staff at BALL a 5 * ratings. Rgds.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
            yo bro... We hv this list but so far no news when the EMII GMT reach our shores leh...

ANYBODY have details when will the EMII GMT reach???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
            Interested in EMII GMT are:
            1) jazz_samz
            2) louisoh
            3) minority
            4) daveevan
            5) Pet (must have extra ball)

Other Ball watch
            1) Buaysaikum - Fireman 43mm, steel bracelet
            2) Triton - Moon Glow
            nooch ..... 5star service... so write name leow loh

Comment

• haha, Pet, me thinkin of e NT..e other day see u n Louis wear I super gian liaoz..
              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• So r u buying one soon? Or have u bought one already?
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                  haha, Pet, me thinkin of e NT..e other day see u n Louis wear I super gian liaoz..
                  individual loh, for me i luv it, suit my surpose... at night go dark dark place can see ( not only lsb hor )... hahhaa it's quite inexpensive loh, so can kanna stratch and bang here there me no heart pain ...

Comment

• price up again????

i review de prices of ball watches compare last yr n tis yr..price up by 300 to600..normal ones bout 300 n hot models or Lmtd ones 500 to 600..so much in difference..

Comment

• Originally posted by melfiz View Post
                      i review de prices of ball watches compare last yr n tis yr..price up by 300 to600..normal ones bout 300 n hot models or Lmtd ones 500 to 600..so much in difference..
                      Yes. BALL increased the price of all their watches and accessories in Apr 08, and at least by 15-20%. It's crazy, I know.
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• anyone know when de moonlight special launch in singapore?

Does any ball ownners know when de moonlight special will be in singapore?and roughly how much will it be?

Comment

• If it is not too difficult, maybe you may want to post a pic or two?
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Originally posted by melfiz View Post
                            Does any ball ownners know when de moonlight special will be in singapore?and roughly how much will it be?
                            I was told end Jun/early July. Estimated to be around $6K with not much discount expected since it's a limited edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by clam View Post
                              I was told end Jun/early July. Estimated to be around $6K with not much discount expected since it's a limited edition.
                              so ex ahh...... tat price can get ode brand lo..look out for ode brands den thanks bro

Comment

• OJ's Ball Engineer-Hydrocarbon Magnate

hi all, finally took pix of my daily beater. So far the watch has been great. around +2 variation from Singapore Standard Time website even though its not a chronometer.

Some pix for viewing pleasure:

The watch

Bracelet

Closeup

Caseback

Clasp

Crown Lock

Side View

Wrist Shot

Wrist Shot 2

Finale... Closeup

thanks!