No announcement yet.

Ball Owners gather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Ball family! Which model did u get? Any pics?

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
    Just gotten my first ball... So happy....
    sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
      Welcome to the Ball family! Which model did u get? Any pics?
      Bought the fireman racer with white dial...
      Current:
      No More Liao...

Comment

• Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
        Bought the fireman racer with white dial...
        Congrats, Bro.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

• My first posting in this forum

I bought my first Ball in May 2010 - Engineer Master II DLC and today, I bought my 2nd Ball - Engineer Hydrocarbon Magnate GMT.

Been looking around for GMT watches lately. This has all the features that I am looking for and the price is the most right for me.

By the way, the shop told me there was a price hike in Sep for Ball watches. My DLC now costs about $200 (after discount) more than what I paid for in May 10.

Comment

• Hi & welcome to the forum

You are not wrong about the price hike for Ball watch. In fact, this happens to all other Swiss watch brands. Enjoy your stay here
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

• Hi, any idea when is the Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV and DeepQuest coming in?

Comment

• i was last told that this year end or next year jan. im waiting too...

Comment

• I am finally a proud Ball owner. My first ball watch purchased is the Hydrocarbon Magnate GMT.
                  "Richard Mille RM010"
                  "Richard Mille RM028"
                  "AP Black Themes"
                  "Zenith Chronomaster"
                  "Panerai 351"
                  "Hublot Red Magic"
                  "Panerai 423"
                  "Rolex Daytona Rose Gold"
                  "Panerai 359"
                  "Rolex Datejust 116234 Diamonds"
                  "Ball Engineer Master ll DLC"
                  "Ball Engineer Hydrocarbon Ceramic XV"
                  "Ball Hydrocarbon Magnate GMT"

Comment

• Do show pic can? Nice n classy watch. im also joining the balls soon.

Comment

• some hp pic of my ceramic, took a number of try before i can capture the night shots. =) still not so ideal though..

[IMG][/IMG]
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• Try again by putting the watch on the table, mount the camera on a tripod and set the exposure time to at least 5 sec. Adjust more if need to.

Comment

• wow, ok, will do so in my office tmr =) thanks for the valuable tips man.

Comment

• Hi everyone, I haven't come in to chat for a long time. Been doing my stuff n bz w kids. Recently, I saw something I liked n it's not latest Ball unlike e DeepQuest3K. However, this EM II GMT DIVER has all e factors I am looking for n fits e Bill. Here I am w the new love on wrist... Enjoyin a new color scheme in my stable. Thks SG-ROC for maintaining this site well.

the Trails and the Ocean !

Comment

• My virgin post in this forum...

need some advice/recommendations from Ball watch users..
                              I have a max budget of 2k, what are the models that I can look at for Ball watches? I was surfing the official website and saw a few models that I like: Engineer II Moon Glow, 1st gen fireman but all discontinued...

Please advise based on my budget. Hopefully can go below 2k after discount.
                              Thanx in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by kermit e froggy View Post
                                Hi everyone, I haven't come in to chat for a long time. Been doing my stuff n bz w kids. Recently, I saw something I liked n it's not latest Ball unlike e DeepQuest3K. However, this EM II GMT DIVER has all e factors I am looking for n fits e Bill. Here I am w the new love on wrist... Enjoyin a new color scheme in my stable. Thks SG-ROC for maintaining this site well.

This watch looks familiar. You bought it thru' the forum from a recent sale? Looks unique. And welcome back ..

Originally posted by kiynoj View Post
                                My virgin post in this forum...

need some advice/recommendations from Ball watch users..
                                I have a max budget of 2k, what are the models that I can look at for Ball watches? I was surfing the official website and saw a few models that I like: Engineer II Moon Glow, 1st gen fireman but all discontinued...

Please advise based on my budget. Hopefully can go below 2k after discount.
                                Thanx in advance.
                                I think there's a model around your budget. The BALL Night Train (DLC version). Still a favorite of mine. Go search and see it for yourself.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X