advice on buying Richard Mille

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on buying Richard Mille

Hi guys , planning to buy the Richard Mille , can someone give me advice on this watch , looking at the new tourbillion , skeleton case.

advice on buying Richard Mille

Any bros with Richard Mille , how is it ? seen it and felt in love with it , need advice before commiting . Thanks

Comment

if you like it buy it. but for the same amount of money, i rather spend on a patek if you yet to get one.

Originally posted by 1111 View Post
      Any bros with Richard Mille , how is it ? seen it and felt in love with it , need advice before commiting . Thanks
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        if you like it buy it. but for the same amount of money, i rather spend on a patek if you yet to get one.
        Agree with bro Triton that at that kind of price point, you may wish to consider brands like Patek/AP.

However, the look is unique and the face does grow on you. A lot of presence too...

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation . I shall consider

Comment

Richard Mille is very exclusive compared to Patek which somehow lost its niche due to the new age old bengs moving in for Patek. Recently they did a PR coupe by having Nadal wore one during the tour.

One thing - you really don't see them lying around in used watch shop
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

"new age old bengs moving in for Patek" ..

I sure do not mind to be labelled as one if I ever can afford a patek in this lifetime
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X