Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion : Graham Watches

I used to admire the graham watches.Is it a worth buy

they look tough....... well presented and has interesting features but the looks may be abit unconventional..... especially the BIG magnifying lens......

some ppl like the unique chronograph pushers....... extremely easy to activate.....

prices start at S$10000 (list price).....
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

worth buying....inhouse movements, great history and reliable...

am aiming the grande silverstone or RAC but have to wait awhile before i can lay my hands on either of them (banned by wife)... hahaa
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

mainly modified VJ 7750 movements........ much modified though.....
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

I accompanied my friend to the Graham Boutique in Starhill to buy a Chronofighter. It was more than a year ago and the discounted price he paid was RM17K - about the price of a Sea Dweller.

There are many other choices at about the same price, but it all boils down to personal preference. Buy what you like, not what others like.
          'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

one recent discussion about graham .... quite relevant to the first question

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php...72#msg_3371673

Comment

i was quoted about 6.9k after discount for new pierce.limited edition.

Comment

went to the recent graham launch by cortina recently. I must say the new series looks very good, even when worn by ladies. it starts from 10k and according to my friend, the price has gone up tremendously in these few years.

Love the clasps. Design very unique and true to the brand. May be my next aim... or should i get glashutte...

Comment

Originally posted by chrispie99 View Post
                  Love the clasps. Design very unique and true to the brand. May be my next aim... or should i get glashutte...
                  i would say glashutte.....
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

graham like not valuable. Cortina never keeps them when they close shop.

Comment

Looks wise, I find the chronofighter Ltd Edition and the Swordfish cool and attractive. As for whether they're value for $, can't comment because don't own one yet.
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                        Looks wise, I find the chronofighter Ltd Edition and the Swordfish cool and attractive. As for whether they're value for $, can't comment because don't own one yet.
                        if u can gv me good price thru yr lobang loh ... sure value for $$ ...

still waiting

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                          if u can gv me good price thru yr lobang loh ... sure value for $$ ...

still waiting
                          I also waiting for new stocks to come in. no worries. When the come, will let you know man

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                            I also waiting for new stocks to come in. no worries. When the come, will let you know man
                            like the 1 i hv, now sell also wont lose $$ leh... as long as price... boey soo lui

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                              like the 1 i hv, now sell also wont lose $$ leh... as long as price... boey soo lui
                              Ya, your Chronofighter LE is cool. Some ppl selling it for 6.3K locally... Pre-own one some more

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X