Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the benefits of buying from Iwc boutique?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the benefits of buying from Iwc boutique?

Hi
    Apart from boutique exclusive editions, why would people buy from the iwc boutiques if they aren't given discounts? There must be some sorts of benefits right ? Anyone can advise?

customers from boutique maybe able to secure particular serial number of certain limited editions. most benefits are intangible.

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
    Hi
    Apart from boutique exclusive editions, why would people buy from the iwc boutiques if they aren't given discounts? There must be some sorts of benefits right ? Anyone can advise?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Now, let me think ..........
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by bumblebee View Post
        Hi
        Discounts are given for regular production models only, none for new/special/limited ones.
        Then there's gifts, i.e complimentary strap or a cool cap.
        That said, these gifts dun hv a high enough monetary value to offset the difference in discount. So I guess ppl who buy from boutiques do wanna pay for the intangibles.

Comment

Discounts for regular production? How many percent discount for the regular production? I was told there is no discount at all, they only offered extra straps.

What sort of intangibles are they offering? Tia

Comment

I also don't recall the boutique offering discounts, even for regular production models. But they try making up for it by offering an extra strap, IWC goodies etc.
            My madness so far :

Bell & Ross BR03-94 Phantom
            IWC 320104 Antoine de St Exupery Power Reserve - For Sale
            IWC 371701 Pilot's Chronograph
            IWC 500401 Big Pilot
            PAM26K Luminor Marina Left-handed Special Edition
            PAM233K Luminor 1950 8 Days GMT
            PAM190H Radiomir 8 Days
            Sinn UBlack

Comment

i think boutiques does give 'gift with purchases' , and u can expect better product knowledge from boutique than those appointed ADs.

Comment

Seen my friend who got IWC cufflinks, but from a boutique in Europe. Anyone seem them here in SG?

Comment

The only obvious 'benefits' I can think of is you can brag about being the first to se rue a new model and paid FULL price for it. And cos you paid full price you are very rich.
                  I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                  http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

NIL.
                    You help them pay expensive rental, that's it...

Comment

Originally posted by urban_11 View Post
                      i think boutiques does give 'gift with purchases' , and u can expect better product knowledge from boutique than those appointed ADs.
                      Yes and no.

Yes, they usually give an extra pair of straps maybe extend warranty by 6 months or so but no. It's not necessary true they possess better knowledge than AD's and even consumers.

When we were at the hkg iwc recently, the sales lady told was very adamant tht the new spitfire chrono is running on valjoux until we showed her the webpage info on our iPhone.

Same thing when we went to look at the new pilot chrono recently at iwc mbs. Salesman insists tht the watch is 42mm.
                      I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                      http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

I think I would folk out money if it's some limited edition piece but not for a regular one. Well thing is, the boutique is selling the new IWC Pilots while the usual ADs are still waiting for the stock. Believe it or not, some of the popular ones are already sold even before the products arrive!
                        I rather push my Alfa Romeo than drive a BMW

Alfa 1.5 Sprint
                        Alfa 33
                        Alfa 147
                        Alfa GT
                        Alfa Spider 3.2 V6- now
                        Alfa 4C- maybe next time

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse