SIHH Report 2009 -2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    I recalled a similar case from a collector who approach me for advise.Was it u bro? We brought tis issue to South East Asia Managing Director.Finally,the Service Center came back to us & replace the entire case FOC . I share your pain Bro" itsc". My personal view on brand "Panerai" is ther innovative design over size case.They set the trend to Big watch fashion.There are still room to improve on their multi level mangement after-sale service department worldwide. U have great taste on many others watches. Perhap ,u move on to other joyful playground is the right choice Cheers bro
    Haha Johnfish, you rmbr that incident. Yes is was me. Wasnt it ridiculous to made me paid for case $4000 when watch is under warranty? the quick release strap removal pin is built inside the case, it was obviously a manufactured fault and richmont wanted me to pay $4k for it!
    Yes luckily you gave me the email to the south East Asia MD, he was more than helpful and send a stern email to SINGAPORE RICHMONT to get my watch repair free. Else i would had to play damn hard on them to the extent of bringing them to court.

Just an advise to bros here, be careful with the new casing, if the pin is stuck your watch is as good as gone, replacement is set at minimum sgd$4000 if your warranty is over.

As for Mr Fred and Ms pat, pls start with new post to worship your favourite brand, praise watever you want. Gentlemenly I assured you even if i will to criticise, i will not quote you and pass personal remarks on your post.

Back to SIHH 2010, i can see some of the watches are mix and match from certain models.
    We can only dream of owning these watches unless you are willing to pay premiums on them, as usual no stocks from HourGlass and Sincere watches.

Hello John ....So can order from Hong Kong and put names on waiting list ? Local Ad i think tankuku. Have put my name for few models already with hourglass but since 2 years not a single reply even tho i knew the manager.
    Maybe i shd befriend the MD and the CEO.

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
      Holly Molly !! New pam model no. 339? 351..3XX ...3XX ? Forgive me...I was born slow & was'nt very smart kid in class LOL ! Still struggle on those new Pam no. over my head. Pam 339 is exception the only Radiomir on the mark bcos >>> "Marina Militare " <<<<< on tobacco dial.My comment is nice , I can dream on . My wishful thinking ....God bless if is on Luminor case. U can have my kidney for the trade bro Cheers

Wonder how much... the first few pieces of 339 wld cost when landed on shore????

I am going to accessories corner to search for a Panerai piggy bank...... Rome is not built in one day.

Maybe I can accomplish it in 7 to 8 months' time.

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
        5000 pieces???? Is there a typo error????

If 5000 pieces, still has chance lah

Dino
        Aiyah.. old liao... 1000 pieces...
        Right?
        "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
        three times is enemy action and
        over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
        ."

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
          Looks like u r still on a roll..... rolling, rolling...

Hope u r queueing for the PAM 339...as I said... ya nick shld b concentrated magnetics..
          Hahahaha... Golanheights, you still remember me?

Yes, I'm still rolling, rolling, rolling...

About the SE, I'll post when I finally get it

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post
            A fact is a fact. Their service counter staff is rude, this is a fact.
            Their servicing cost is more ex than Rolex or GP or AP or PP or cartier and so so so.. this is a fact for watches that are just eta movements !
            Their after sales service is terrible and this is a fact!
            Agree totally.
            Hopefully they will improve.

Ender
            "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
            three times is enemy action and
            over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
            ."

Comment

Ha. Now model all 3XX already ah. I am still at 1XX and only own pams with old screw system. I am an ah pek Pam collector.

My view on 2010 release...only like 339 (already hype up so most<except DA> people who gets it thru AD will flip it and most flippers who gets it will flip it again, so I will never afford to own 1) and another(secret cos don't want to create false hype).

My view on Richemont (personal view) is that they are not terrible but definitely can do much better for what I am paying (Pams, IWC, JLC).

Comment

Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                Oh this is really really lovely! What would be the damage for this model?
                351 is 8k USD list price. so just under 12k for singapore?

Comment

Originally posted by allan View Post
                  351 is 8k USD list price. so just under 12k for singapore?

Hi Allen, If I may ask, what is the list price of the PAM 355 in SS? I might try and get this for my husband for Xmas, he ws drooling over it as we looked at the Panerai website.

Comment

Haha Johnfish, you rmbr that incident. Yes is was me. Wasnt it ridiculous to made me paid for case $4000 when watch is under warranty? the quick release strap removal pin is built inside the case, it was obviously a manufactured fault and richmont wanted me to pay $4k for it!
                    Yes luckily you gave me the email to the south East Asia MD, he was more than helpful and send a stern email to SINGAPORE RICHMONT to get my watch repair free. Else i would had to play damn hard on them to the extent of bringing them to court.

Just an advise to bros here, be careful with the new casing, if the pin is stuck your watch is as good as gone, replacement is set at minimum sgd$4000 if your warranty is over.

As for Mr Fred and Ms pat, pls start with new post to worship your favourite brand, praise watever you want. Gentlemenly I assured you even if i will to criticise, i will not quote you and pass personal remarks on your post.

Back to SIHH 2010, i can see some of the watches are mix and match from certain models.
                    We can only dream of owning these watches unless you are willing to pay premiums on them, as usual no stocks from HourGlass and Sincere watches.

Hello John ....So can order from Hong Kong and put names on waiting list ? Local Ad i think tankuku. Have put my name for few models already with hourglass but since 2 years not a single reply even tho i knew the manager.
                    Maybe i shd befriend the MD and the CEO.
                    Aiyah is u bro Take it easy ok. We have seen more how tis game been play by those Pa$$ionate few . As usual me,email to HK place order Pre-Sihh new pam & wait like the rest for comfirmation . I care less & make no fuss if they would reject my order for any reason. It is not my class of begging them to have my name on the list on some hot models Or neither calling them up regularly on my status.Dun forget we have our day job & need no requried to flip pams for a good meal.Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
                      Aiyah.. old liao... 1000 pieces...
                      Right?
                      You are RIGHT. But, even at 1000 pieces, I'll still have to say SAYONARA because there's no chance to get one at list price at the ADs or Boutique. Grey market premium would be too frightening

Dino

Comment

I m just stating the true facts here ....
                        Those who know me here... I dare said i own more than 50 models of Panerais alone. Is becos i own so many of them, i m in /out of Panerai centre very often.

I would like to quote my encounter with Richmont Singapore.
                        A year ago i bought a PAm250 new model with the latest quick release strap change case. Within weeks the so call quick release pin stucked and my watch head dropped. I went to them with my warranty and to my surprise i was told to pay $4000 for replacement case.
                        After that it was a long long to and fro email between them and me for months till finally they accepted that it was their manufacturing fault and absorb the repairs cost!

A fact is a fact. Their service counter staff is rude, this is a fact.
                        Their servicing cost is more ex than Rolex or GP or AP or PP or cartier and so so so.. this is a fact for watches that are just eta movements !
                        Their after sales service is terrible and this is a fact!

Try going to Chopard or Patek or AP or Rolex or breitling or Omega or any other cheapo brands servicing centre and you will see the difference.
                        If i'm stating the facts here and you shd not be bias against me, afterall we are their customers and it is their duties to provide excellent service. Stating the facts and bringing it out to all ppl here to read is for Richmont to see and improve their services too.

I'm with you people here, many of you out there owns a Panerai, we all want Richmont to do something and make their watch brands value for money.

I still have panerais in my collections, i can still tell you i have been their followers for past 10 years, I want all ppl who read this article and panerai fans or supporters give me your supports so that the AD can improve.
                        I'm not against this brand.. i only want a good after sales service from them. Courtest staffs, not exhorbitant servicing cost and repairs n certainly not your bias stand against me unless you are their staff which i find your name familiar....

i agree. I helped a friend send in her B&M just 2 weeks ago and this lady with long curly hair (the younger one) and she's pretty snobbish and i don't like her tone used during our conversation when i tried to find out the cost and duration of the servicing. Compared to some SCs of other brands, this experience indeed leave a bad taste in my mouth.
                        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                        Audemars Piguet ROO
                        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                        Panerai 270
                        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                        Rolex 116610LV
                        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Hi wolfeyes.. yes i agree too, the one you mentioned was complained by another forum member here in paneristi. No smile, snobbish tones. Whenever i go to Kings centre Richmont, i had this uncomfortable feelings, a sense of being treated like a beggar .

Mont blanc used to be at river valley, i had a repair there and while waiting, 3 of their staffs passed me and asked me politely has anyone attended to me.
                          Now that it has incorporated into same location as Panerai, i'm worried same effects will occur to Mont Blanc and tarnished the name. Already under RICHMONT group many brands service and repairs will go thru them (IWC, JLC, PANERAI, BM, CARTIER, PIAGET, VC,A.LANGE SOHNE etc).

Quoted by recent article in Straits times, a collector wrote that servicing his A.LANGE SOHNE was abt $4000(if i rmbr correctly) by Richmont. Totally absurb cost.

Just to quote another complain by a customer on his Cartier by Richmont ...
                          http://whatconsumer.co.uk/forum/othe...h-service.html

Could it be the local AD is doing a poor job and only interested in selling watches for profits instead of providing satisfactory after sales?

Comment

Trickling from Apr onwards

From my ADs with regard to notable models:

359 in Apr.

341 (from SIHH 2009) will be in May.

336 in Jun.

346 & 351 in Aug.

29 & 337 in Dec.

355 & 339 will be next year 2011 Mar.

300 & 338 will be summer 2011.

323 & 355 will be Aug 2011.

Of course we all heard this before...I would add 3 to 15 mths to all the timeline.

Minus 349 which is fully delivered, there are 21 new models this year.
                            Plenty to go around.

Anyone remember the exact time, day & mth of Panerai's founding?
                            I also heard from the same ADs that 1- 3 more special editions will out during that at the day this year to mark the 150th anniversary. It will be announced during in conjuction with Macau, Riyadth & Beirut boutique officiating.
                            One of this SE will be out to mark Paneristi 10th year in 2011 as well.

Good luck.

Comment

Pls read my post to Ms Pat.
                              My views on Panerais is my personal experience, you had better experience that is good to you. Do not reply with personal attacks to me. You can quote your own stories too, you can brat your gd experience with them in your post i dun care. You can adore them too. But my post is my own views, if you quote my views and using the sentence NO ONE IS ASKING OR FORCING YOU TO BUY ANY BRAND OR MODEL it means you are attacking me with your views!

Like i said, you can post your own stories but do not quote me. I'm not against you before , so i do not expect your personal views quoting against my post.
                              As what you have mentioned it's freedom of speech.So I believe I am allowed to say what I have experienced.
                              If anyone has taken that too personal,there isn't anything I can do.

Comment

wow fred..thanks for e timeline..looking forward to a Pam this yr.. Any new basic model to recommend?
                                "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X