Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are many brands out there, pls buy them

Originally posted by itsc View Post
    Thanks John for giving us the first glimpse of 2010 SIHH.

Just sad.....Too many models from Panerai, not exclusive anymore.
    Prices getting even higher, local AD alw no stock, PI sell at a premium above list, after sales service terrible, Servicing more ex than a Rolex.

Servicing a Rolex daytona White Gold chronograph only $800, to service a Panerai chronograph steel minimum $1000 !!!

After sales service ROLEX, CHOPARD, PATEK and AP provide very excellent good service.
    Recently went authenticate my Patek 5167 only $30 plus,
    Changed my wife Patek 24 battery only $50 plus give free light bluffing.

PANERAI TIME TO WAKE UP AND PROVIDE BETTER AFTER SALES SERVICES, MORE POLITE AND PROFFESSIONAL FRONT COUNTER STAFFS.
    I send many watches to Richemont in Singapore for repairs and service.
    Never had bad experience.
    There're hundreds of watch brands & other hobbies.
    No one is asking or forcing you to buy any brand or model..

Comment

How not to like PAM 339 yah...

47mm, brown dial, black case and what a dial!

How not to like this piece.

It is not a function of like or dislike.. etc etc. It is a function of market pricing and willingness to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
        Every brand has its own followers.If you dont like the brand and it's ok.
        I believe Panerai has a big group of followers.
        I m just stating the true facts here ....
        Those who know me here... I dare said i own more than 50 models of Panerais alone. Is becos i own so many of them, i m in /out of Panerai centre very often.

I would like to quote my encounter with Richmont Singapore.
        A year ago i bought a PAm250 new model with the latest quick release strap change case. Within weeks the so call quick release pin stucked and my watch head dropped. I went to them with my warranty and to my surprise i was told to pay $4000 for replacement case.
        After that it was a long long to and fro email between them and me for months till finally they accepted that it was their manufacturing fault and absorb the repairs cost!

A fact is a fact. Their service counter staff is rude, this is a fact.
        Their servicing cost is more ex than Rolex or GP or AP or PP or cartier and so so so.. this is a fact for watches that are just eta movements !
        Their after sales service is terrible and this is a fact!

Try going to Chopard or Patek or AP or Rolex or breitling or Omega or any other cheapo brands servicing centre and you will see the difference.
        If i'm stating the facts here and you shd not be bias against me, afterall we are their customers and it is their duties to provide excellent service. Stating the facts and bringing it out to all ppl here to read is for Richmont to see and improve their services too.

I'm with you people here, many of you out there owns a Panerai, we all want Richmont to do something and make their watch brands value for money.

I still have panerais in my collections, i can still tell you i have been their followers for past 10 years, I want all ppl who read this article and panerai fans or supporters give me your supports so that the AD can improve.
        I'm not against this brand.. i only want a good after sales service from them. Courtest staffs, not exhorbitant servicing cost and repairs n certainly not your bias stand against me unless you are their staff which i find your name familiar....

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
          Pls read my post to Ms Pat.
          My views on Panerais is my personal experience, you had better experience that is good to you. Do not reply with personal attacks to me. You can quote your own stories too, you can brat your gd experience with them in your post i dun care. You can adore them too. But my post is my own views, if you quote my views and using the sentence NO ONE IS ASKING OR FORCING YOU TO BUY ANY BRAND OR MODEL it means you are attacking me with your views!

Like i said, you can post your own stories but do not quote me. I'm not against you before , so i do not expect your personal views quoting against my post.

Comment

Let's build a Sing Risti community here..

Bro ITSC..

It started off as a SIHH 2010 thread.

The Sing Risti, or Pam admirers, can come in and say their feel of the new launches. It is not necessary to apple polish and croon good tunes of the new models. Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes.

Personally, I am not in love with all SIHH 2010 releases so far.

It is ok for you to express your views of the service centres. I have heard an amount of offline comments aligned to your views on that. You could alternatively start a thread as a separate title on the service centre etc, subject to the moderators' review.

Pat, Fred are quite passionate about this brand. So, if you come in on a SIHH2010 and start "k-ing" the service centre.. it is a little bit out of tango. You know what I mean.

Now, let's focus on SIHH 2010 new releases......

Other than P.com, I believe we can build a Sing Risti community here...
            (whether someone is a so called collector, flipper, dealer, keeper, buyer, seller, investor, whatever-or or er.... let's try building this Sing Risti community here)

Comment

Originally posted by Fred_Tan View Post
              In your post Panerais for sale, no millesimation 4,5,6,9. this is your preferences, your rights. We all respect you. Most ppl do not mind that, as can see from *** and SG-ROC, you are the only buyer and seller who ask that, what is wrong with 4,5,6,9? we dun criticise you a weirdo right cos we know individual ppl have thier own liking. So likewise you can said what ever you like abt Panerais as long you dun quote my post.

Comment

....... Ok, ok... frenz... back to SIHH 2010....

My dear fellow Sing Ristis,

We are fellow Singaporeans and PRs on this forum who enjoy this brand.

We learn a little from the Yankees frenz on P.com. Don't "k" each other over a SIHH 2010 thread.

In Hokkien, "loon" a little bit.

Otherwise, a joyous SIHH 2010 thread becomes.... not so joyous.

Steady.

Back to SIHH 2010, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by golanheights View Post
                  Bro ITSC..

It started off as a SIHH 2010 thread.

The Sing Risti, or Pam admirers, can come in and say their feel of the new launches. It is not necessary to apple polish and croon good tunes of the new models. Everyone is entitled to their likes and dislikes.

Personally, I am not in love with all SIHH 2010 releases so far.

It is ok for you to express your views of the service centres. I have heard an amount of offline comments aligned to your views on that. You could alternatively start a thread as a separate title on the service centre etc, subject to the moderators' review.

Pat, Fred are quite passionate about this brand. So, if you come in on a SIHH2010 and start "k-ing" the service centre.. it is a little bit out of tango. You know what I mean.

Now, let's focus on SIHH 2010 new releases......

Other than P.com, I believe we can build a Sing Risti community here...
                  (whether someone is a so called collector, flipper, dealer, keeper, buyer, seller, investor, whatever-or or er.... let's try building this Sing Risti community here)
                  Thanks Golan for your neutral comment. Ya of course i agree with you, it was suppose to be my personal views, like you said everybody entittles to their views and comments as long you dun quote, mention, point fingers to a particular person. i pointed my views and real life experience for ppl here to read and be wary. But there are someone who quoted me, i treat this as personal attacks on me .
                  Anyway i hope Ms pat and Mr Fred could continue their great expectations on Panerais. Is your personal admirations, i will not comments on that.
                  So like wise........

Comment

For me... 339 takes centre stage... haha..

What a systematic listing of the new models!

It is interesting .. to wait and see the prices of the first few PAM 339s when they arrive worldwide.

Comment

My AD treats me very well and I got excellent service from the Richemont Service Centre when I send my PAMs in for service.

In fact, I just called my AD yesterday to order the 351 and to confirm that I'm on the waiting list for one of the SE's

Comment

Originally posted by itsc View Post
                        Thanks John for giving us the first glimpse of 2010 SIHH.

Just sad.....Too many models from Panerai, not exclusive anymore.
                        Prices getting even higher, local AD alw no stock, PI sell at a premium above list, after sales service terrible, Servicing more ex than a Rolex.

Servicing a Rolex daytona White Gold chronograph only $800, to service a Panerai chronograph steel minimum $1000 !!!

After sales service ROLEX, CHOPARD, PATEK and AP provide very excellent good service.
                        Recently went authenticate my Patek 5167 only $30 plus,
                        Changed my wife Patek 24 battery only $50 plus give free light bluffing.

PANERAI TIME TO WAKE UP AND PROVIDE BETTER AFTER SALES SERVICES, MORE POLITE AND PROFFESSIONAL FRONT COUNTER STAFFS.
                        I recalled a similar case from a collector who approach me for advise.Was it u bro? We brought tis issue to South East Asia Managing Director.Finally,the Service Center came back to us & replace the entire case FOC . I share your pain Bro" itsc". My personal view on brand "Panerai" is ther innovative design over size case.They set the trend to Big watch fashion.There are still room to improve on their multi level mangement after-sale service department worldwide. U have great taste on many others watches. Perhap ,u move on to other joyful playground is the right choice Cheers bro

Comment

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                          My AD treats me very well and I got excellent service from the Richemont Service Centre when I send my PAMs in for service.

In fact, I just called my AD yesterday to order the 351 and to confirm that I'm on the waiting list for one of the SE's
                          Congrats Remember to show us when you got the watch

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                            It's your comment, " None of the Rad floats my boat" & yet, the 339 appeals to you. Isn't the 339 a RADIOMIR?

It has nothing to do with the MM wording.

Dino
                            Holly Molly !! New pam model no. 339? 351..3XX ...3XX ? Forgive me...I was born slow & was'nt very smart kid in class LOL ! Still struggle on those new Pam no. over my head. Pam 339 is exception the only Radiomir on the mark bcos >>> "Marina Militare " <<<<< on tobacco dial.My comment is nice , I can dream on . My wishful thinking ....God bless if is on Luminor case. U can have my kidney for the trade bro Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
                              Congrats Remember to show us when you got the watch

Dino
                              Sure Dino! Estimated pick up is in third quarter for the non-SE

Comment

Hi Concentrated magnetics...

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post

Looks like u r still on a roll..... rolling, rolling...

Hope u r queueing for the PAM 339...as I said... ya nick shld b concentrated magnetics..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X