SIHH Report 2009 -2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
    Wah!!! I also want the kamasutra one! Without it... I can only....

Whaa young man....If u can't wait bro.....I can temp. loan u my belove Alicia Key 2005 on PVD hor .

Comment

• Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
      Wah!!! I also want the kamasutra one! Without it... I can only....

Bro. UN karmasutra cannot beat Italian Hotpot lah. Pls Q up cos I already say I want 69. Do you want 99?

OK. better don't OT and respect other lady risti like DA.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        Nowadays, when I sell things people ask me have 4 or 6 or 5 in the serial? I will ask what's the problem with what number? If I have the number you like, would you pay more? This is strange. Ask then why they ask this and then I know it's a new trend that is started by 1 Sg seller.
        In fact, I had a piece numbered 0004 and another 0168 and the buyers was please to get it...no need to pay more or less.
        You are right bro....wat wrong with those numbers? best part is no 4,5,6,7,9 s/no. So 1,2,3,8,0 only good?
        If i will to interpret then 1 also no good wat...means (1)want to die.
        (2) means you die too,
        (3) tree drop on your head then you die..
        (8)9898989.... means ppl F* U
        (0)hokkien gong gong like sotong, means you r STUPID.

Haha....

Comment

• Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
          Wah seems like my watch is every superstitious person's dream then since it is in all glory of 1088. Then again, that means striking it big in a year and a year only sounds kind of little.
          "1088 "U damn Lucky bro....can start planning on early retirement liao. The Lucky no. might commend half a million to some leh : For budget constrain like myself ,I can only hunt for those rejected case no.4" lah

Comment

• damn, bandwidth exceeded... lemme try again...

ok, all those special erotic editions I also want! else I'll have to...

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
            --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andrew Tay View Post
              i understand your frustration. one of my friend had a bad experience with this fellow before too. even thou my friend replied in a nice way and reason with him....this fellow behaved like an angry man....ready to kill any people who talked bad abt panerai.

that is why my advice to u......just ignore him.
              Wow wow wow....haha...
              He does'nt kill, only bark and bites.....could be a chihuahua only Grrrrr, i use to think i was a werewolf man, i GRRRRRR not grrrr... kekekeke

Comment

• Originally posted by itsc View Post
                You are right bro....wat wrong with those numbers? best part is no 4,5,6,7,9 s/no. So 1,2,3,8,0 only good?
                (2) means you die too,

Haha....
                Bro , 9898989 ...mean ppl F* U ??? Still can't figure out...I catch no ball leh !

Comment

• Originally posted by BRABUS View Post
                  Hi , i notice this trend too , my pam is No: 44 , and the buyer did ask about it, i told him i'm quite happy with the no: and it shouldn't affect his selling price in future if he wanna sell it, in fact both the pam i sold off comes with two 4s on the no: and even my Hp no: got three 4s .
                  BTW , if really so concern about the 4s should not get the pam luminor in the 1st place , as its 44mm and its stated panerai luminor 44 on the outer boxes of the watch .
                  Hey bernard (brabus)....
                  Ya why did'nt all of us tht of that... Thks for a new interesting topic. PAM 44 pam 44 pam 44 pam 44 pam 44 pam 44....
                  I am wondering can this guy now sleep peacefully with all his Panerais 44 44 44 44 44 him in his nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                    DLC/metal gun . unitas movt. (44mm case ) wif blue steel hr/mins hands + OP logo .
                    You have a winnar there!
                    Personally, I will prefer to have the dial cleaner - remove the seconds hand (show me the 9!) and the word panerai.. just the militaire marking and the logo...
                    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
                    three times is enemy action and
                    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
                    ."

Comment

(2) means you die too,

Haha....
                      Some people very flexible. If the watch is 123, then 4,5,,7,8,9,0 is unlucky. If the watch is 456, the 0,1,2,3,7,8,9 are unlucky. Better than fortune teller.
                      If got time to dig up all the past post, sure can find 0-9 all listed before somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ender View Post
                        You have a winnar there!
                        Personally, I will prefer to have the dial cleaner - remove the seconds hand (show me the 9!) and the word panerai.. just the militaire marking and the logo...
                        U ask u get bro!

They were all my 2003-2004 heydays crazy idea .Hope u like it. I reserved case no 4 first to play safe sure get !

Comment

Hey bernard (brabus)....
                          Ya why did'nt all of us tht of that... Thks for a new interesting topic. PAM 44 pam 44 pam 44 pam 44 pam 44 pam 44....
                          I am wondering can this guy now sleep peacefully with all his Panerais 44 44 44 44 44 him in his nightmare.
                          **** ! Due to my small wrist all my Pam were case 44mm . Alamek gonna be huge loss again ! Sure depreciate in $$$. Where is the tallest buliding in Sing.?

Comment

• Originally posted by dominique_kwok View Post
                            Wah seems like my watch is every superstitious person's dream then since it is in all glory of 1088. Then again, that means striking it big in a year and a year only sounds kind of little.
                            Hello Dom...
                            Long time no see bro.
                            Guess many out there are curious abt my identity. In fact i have been very active for the past years dealing with watches, but mostly at a loss. Is ok with me, my loss is the others gain.
                            My motto... buy and sell watches is just an hobby. As long both parties are happy.

Hope i rmbr correctly, I drove to your hse after my work at night, we met at your block , talk alot on Panerais. We were so enthusiast with it. But can;t rmbr wat transactions was that....i'm old liao, having amnesia.

Nice number you have, but if there are ppl who dislike 4,5,6,7,9 bla bla..
                            then there might be ppl who dun like 8 lor.. actually sounds FART FART to me. Nevertheless 1088 for you this year, prosperity soon... HUAT LA

Comment

**** ! Due to my small wrist all my Pam were case 44mm . Alamek gonna be huge loss again ! Sure depreciate in $$$. Where is the tallest buliding in Sing.?
                              u can try swissotel......go to city space at equinox....sometime they have private function that they let people go to the very top of the hotel, the helipad landing area.....u can try from there.....hehe.

Comment

I plan to put on my brave suit onec again in year 2014 & bribe my way thru to meet the Old wise man again Mr. Angela Bonati - CEO of Panerai to propose a Phase 2 paneristi Edition of total production of 300pcs [Pam444]. Of couse 44pcs will be reserved only for [www.sg-roc.com ]. DLC/metal gun . unitas movt. (44mm case ) wif blue steel hr/mins hands + OP logo .
                                I actually suggest Panerai make 4444 pieces of Luminor pam 444, 44 pieces reserved for those SG-ROC members. With a unique dial number 4 enlarged....like those of HUBLOT limited editions .
                                yea yea yea

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X