SIHH Report 2009 -2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    Bro , 9898989 ...mean ppl F* U ??? Still can't figure out...I catch no ball leh !
    Aiyo... 89898989 alw means F U F U F U F U lor , getting this numbr in your watch serial like everyday kena F....also no good.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsc View Post
      Hello Dom...
      Long time no see bro.
      Guess many out there are curious abt my identity. In fact i have been very active for the past years dealing with watches, but mostly at a loss. Is ok with me, my loss is the others gain.
      My motto... buy and sell watches is just an hobby. As long both parties are happy.

Hope i rmbr correctly, I drove to your hse after my work at night, we met at your block , talk alot on Panerais. We were so enthusiast with it. But can;t rmbr wat transactions was that....i'm old liao, having amnesia.

Nice number you have, but if there are ppl who dislike 4,5,6,7,9 bla bla..
      then there might be ppl who dun like 8 lor.. actually sounds FART FART to me. Nevertheless 1088 for you this year, prosperity soon... HUAT LA
      That should be the way - buy and sell watches is just an hobby. As long both parties are happy. If you are tired of the watch, get rid of it & move on. Profit or loss is secondary.

Willing seller, willing buyer. Nothing so complicated.

Errr.... sorry that I quoted your post . Don't bash me hor It would be nice to meet all the Tigers & Dragons here

Dino

Comment

• Originally posted by itsc View Post
        I actually suggest Panerai make 4444 pieces of Luminor pam 444, 44 pieces reserved for those SG-ROC members. With a unique dial number 4 enlarged....like those of HUBLOT limited editions .
        yea yea yea
        U alway seen to to be more creative than I thought bro. Refresh how Angela Bonati face expresssion on my some bomba QQ . He must be thinking of F...K off & leaving the OP meeting session real soon. LOL ! Q: Try ask the old wise man which Pam is his best? He ans: the next model.! Ha ha !! Tell him his OEM is suck ! Ans: He'll took out his mobile & call italy (sin. 4.30PM) GMT -8hrs in Euro. Ask u what size u want & customise to my needed in Original Pre-V buckle. at shocking price.How can I forget that moment the way he staring at me without binking thos eyes. Heee.heee.

n

Comment

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
          U ask u get bro!

They were all my 2003-2004 heydays crazy idea .Hope u like it. I reserved case no 4 first to play safe sure get !
          Sweeeet!
          Thanks!

Ender
          "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
          three times is enemy action and
          over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
          ."

Comment

• Actually what happened at Richemont? I went there 2 weeks ago.. they seemed to be rather ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
              Actually what happened at Richemont? I went there 2 weeks ago.. they seemed to be rather ok.
              cos the ladies see u handsome mah.......that is why got good service from them.

actually hor, i went there a few times.....to service my gf's cartier, my iwc portuguese as well as buy a leather strap for my another iwc pilot watch....they are very nice to me too.

Comment

• Haha because you handsome also mah. All the aunties see already .

Comment

• Originally posted by Entity View Post
                  Haha because you handsome also mah. All the aunties see already .
                  haha...nice try. but the ladies at richemont not consider auntie.......and in look department, i am nothing compared to edsonchan aka jason. jason is lady-killer........

Comment

• Just walked into an AD at Vivocity yesterday...

... was dressed down because it was Friday. It wasn't the branch that I frequent, so nobody knows me there.

I asked about the price of the diamond AP Milenary in the window... and they served me like I was a princess. They even quoted me a bigger discount than what my usual salesperson did. I think I might give my business to this branch instead.

Of course it helpped that I was wearing a Panerai at that time lah. And also, I knew the name/model of the AP in the window.

HAGWE Everyone! I know I am

Comment

• Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
                      ... was dressed down because it was Friday. It wasn't the branch that I frequent, so nobody knows me there.

I asked about the price of the diamond AP Milenary in the window... and they served me like I was a princess. They even quoted me a bigger discount than what my usual salesperson did. I think I might give my business to this branch instead.

Of course it helpped that I was wearing a Panerai at that time lah. And also, I knew the name/model of the AP in the window.

HAGWE Everyone! I know I am
                      Was at an AD last Sunday too and was surpirsed to be given very good service by the sales.
                      Offered my quite a good discount too.
                      Next time we go together.OK!

Comment

• .... Shopping queens...

Both of u, fashion ladies ley.

Sashay in.. with branded handbags. Plus watches on wrists.

Retail folks in all stores (watches and non watches) know Singapore ladies are shopping queens ley. U r the ideal walk-in segments.... ... Not difficult to want to serve you warmly...

Comment

• Originally posted by patricia View Post
                          Was at an AD last Sunday too and was surpirsed to be given very good service by the sales.
                          Offered my quite a good discount too.
                          Next time we go together.OK!
                          Sure Pat. When I pick up the AP, we go together. I'm trying to get a better deal from another AD. JW is helping me.

Comment

• Richemont

Originally posted by Andrew Tay View Post
                            haha...nice try. but the ladies at richemont not consider auntie.......and in look department, i am nothing compared to edsonchan aka jason. jason is lady-killer........
                            To be fair to them some provided quite good services lah , me went there last wed to service my cartier santos and replace some parts , as my watch less than 1 year , they waive off all service and labour charges for me and i only pay for the parts , to me i consider it quite resonable , so ask this lady Karren to go ahead with it .
                            To my surprise i receive a email from them yesterday , informing me that they waive off everything including the parts i wanted to replace, and the lead time is 5 working days .
                            At least much better than rolex staff IMHO , ask for a quote last year , they say will get back to me , but until now never hear from them .
                            Best service i voted Geneva master time (PP) , really top notch , senior technician comes out personally to explain to me the condition of my watch and how to take good care of it , and gave me lots of advise rgds to PP watch , eg; what kind of winder to use , and things like that .......
                            And the watch i bought to them is one of the cheapest in the PP entire line , really salute their service to custormer .
                            AP also hear lots of good reviews , but yet to try out , probably next year when i sent in my offshore for service .
                            Sorry guys for the OT , but anyway this tread alry OT far far liao
                            Focal JM_Labs .
                            "The Sprits Of Sounds".

Rolex WG Daytona D series Silver dial 116509
                            Rolex RG DD II with pink diamond dial V Series 218235
                            Rolex YG President DD with Diamond and Ruby 18038
                            Rolex Explorer I Black D series 114270
                            Rolex DJ TT Grey Dial 16233
                            Rolex Precision 6694 Black Dial
                            Rolex Precision 6694 Silver Dial
                            Rolex Oyster Perpetual Z series black dial 176200
                            Panerai 233K 8 days power reserve
                            Cartier Santos 100XL
                            Hublot Big Bang Edition 44mm

Comment

• My experience is similar. GMT (PP) was my top experience. PP also great. Richemont is so so. Sometimes good, sometimes not good. Depending on who is serving you and also what you bring in.

Comment

• Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                                My experience is similar. GMT (PP) was my top experience. PP also great. Richemont is so so. Sometimes good, sometimes not good. Depending on who is serving you and also what you bring in.
                                Wu si kee, Wu si low

Dino

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X