No announcement yet.

SINN U1 Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the likely reason is that more and more customers cancelled their orders......
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Originally posted by ohlins View Post
      the likely reason is that more and more customers cancelled their orders......
      Agreed ... my AD told me all sold out a while back and started calling up to check if I am interested again 2 weeks ago...
      运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

is it limited edition or limited production or limited to x number of pieces. I thought is like 300 pieces only or something along the line. I dont recall any serial numbers indicating it is specific quantity. As such. ? Should be raised.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

back case inscription

the back case of the U black:

U BLACK
          THE HOUR GLASS
          LIMITED 399
          "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
          the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
          If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

so hr glass hvnt got 399 customers

Comment

sorry. i think i should have made myself clearer, i was expecting something like X/399, something along the line with sinn 856 limited edtion or the EZM-1 X/250, where X is from 1-max number.

by stating 399. it does not mean there are ONLY 399 pieces. the onus is that we have to trust sinn and THG that there are indeed only 399. if there are truly only 399 pieces, then why not number them individually or are they afraid that pieces like 4, 14, 24, 34, 40-49, 54, etc cannot sell?

Originally posted by ping3288 View Post
              the back case of the U black:

U BLACK
              THE HOUR GLASS
              LIMITED 399
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

ya, bro triton

the hour glass should have numbered the u black like the other sinn LE.

imoh, sinn and THG should be "steady enuff" not to produce more than 399pcs, if not their reputation go down the drain liao.
                "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
                the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
                If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

marketing can always be changed, by changing the colors of labels or the model name on the dial.
                  if they really wanna do that, to make us order b4 seeing the real piece, they should have our names engraved on it like pam195 for exclusivity. more people will be committed to order it that way.
                  who knows they might come out the all black with some cosmetic changes with owners signature version for another 399! hahaha
                  that will be the day when sinn become Ome9a, with unlimited variant of LEs.

Comment

they n'er put xx/399 so not their wrong if there r more than 399 pcs?

Comment

Just called THG, wanted to order the 200pcs...willing to put pay hard cash...
                      but the store manager told me:" SOLD OUT!" NO MORE means NO MORE... so sad....
                      Last edited by ohlins; 17-12-08, 12:40 AM.

Comment

some of the forum bros selling this watch mah, BNIB, some with plastic intact some more..
                        jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by mazingerz View Post
                          Just called THG, wanted to order the 200pcs...willing to put pay hard cash...
                          but the store manager told me:" SOLD OUT!" NO MORE means NO MORE... so sad....
                          wah bro..u got one piece selling at sales section now and u still want to buy again? then why sell at the first place? keep it lah...
                          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                          Audemars Piguet ROO
                          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                          Panerai 270
                          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                          Rolex 116610LV
                          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                            wah bro..u got one piece selling at sales section now and u still want to buy again? then why sell at the first place? keep it lah...
                            wahaha... i buy and sell mah... hahahaha... unfortunately all sold.... i only got 1 for sale...

Comment

think this topic touching bit of a raw nerve here. those that are long either feel that kena con by THG, or some are trying to "talk" the market down so they can buy cheap.

lets take a step back and look at what we do know, and since i am not that familiar with the watch, pls correct me if i am wrong. we know that contrary to the normal notion of limited editions, there seems to be no numbering x/399. To me, when a reputable manufacturer and retailer come together on a project like this, they shld be numbered to reflect the limited production. secondly, when SEs call you up and insist "yes or no" answer, the reply in courteous form is " thanks for your kind offer, and for your attempts in securing me one, i politlely decline unless i can view it first" OR more likely in m case, the crude form, which is "limited edition, u f#*king buy yourself lah. flip in market and make some money lor, you guys do that all the time with pateks and APs, which involve much larger sums of money"

i am new to this forum, but i have seen in the past week or so, many forumers putting them up for sale, some with uncut straps etc. again, if one buys the watch with the intention to wear and enjoy, admire and behol....why was not the strap cut to fit one's wrist? thus the purchase decision is quite clear.

it seems like most people(again, i dun know, just quoting what i have read) bot at 3.6k from THG, with exception of one gentleman who got a better deal of 3.3k, the question begets that why would the same watch being offered at 4.5k within the week of purchase? it gives one insight into the said forumers intention right from the start.

there is one forumer who is offering his in the sale thread, and in his opening post, he clearly stated that he bot 3.6k from THG, and he is ideally asking the same, reflecting his non desire to profit financially from his trade. and here is another forumer here who started asking for 4.2k, which ultimately reduced to 3.6k, which he after several postings and price reduction, stated clearly that he bot at 3.6k.

and then there are those buyers, who either didnt get to buy a purportedly sold out watch, and/or didnt want to pay the transacted price of say 3.6k from THG. they can bid a price, and its the sellers right to refuse on various grounds. however, attempting to talk the market down so that their bid(s) may be hit, itself also reflects on his intention.

for the record, it is not my intention to disrupt anybody's sales and purchases. its just a causal observation and a pet horological topic of mine. apols to anybody who may feel offended in advance.
                              It is with our judgments as with our watches; no two go just alike, yet each believes his own.
                              Alexander Pope

Comment

yeah, it's an open market........

free to sell ........ free to buy.......

the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
                                visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X