• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by skydweller_sg View Post
    Thg retails at sg3,800
    Half of retail is sg1,900
    saw some gray dealers in Sgroc asking sg2,300 for bnib
    Guess their profit is hence sg400?
    I saw at forum a seller selling brand new U1 from frankfurt Sinn House for 2150 so is cheap to buy?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironmansg View Post
      I saw at forum a seller selling brand new U1 from frankfurt Sinn House for 2150 so is cheap to buy?
      Yes. It is cheap to buy. I bought my U1 SDR from THG at $2650. But overseas set may have some issues when you require servicing during warranty period, might be a little tricky.
      refer to thread:
      http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/66417-...-dealer-online

Comment

Originally posted by froxen View Post
        Yes. It is cheap to buy. I bought my U1 SDR from THG at $2650. But overseas set may have some issues when you require servicing during warranty period, might be a little tricky.
        refer to thread:
        http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/66417-...-dealer-online
        Bro, Tks for the advise.

Comment

After some google and some research..seems like U1 is a bit problematic...lume on bezel drop off and local AD not very good on servicing those that bought overseas...although there is international warranty..do correct me if i am wrong....

Comment

no such problem for my U1

Originally posted by edmundgan View Post
            After some google and some research..seems like U1 is a bit problematic...lume on bezel drop off and local AD not very good on servicing those that bought overseas...although there is international warranty..do correct me if i am wrong....

Comment

Never had such problem on all the U1s that I own. But had this problem on a Benarus Moray I had. I guess it really depends on how "heng" you ah...

Originally posted by edmundgan View Post

Comment

This is one good watch. I had some issues with the movement and although the THG was very helpful it was not fully resolved even after servicing. But i had no other issues with it then and i still think of it as one of my favourite watches.( i sold it off to a friend at a bro price haha) the design n weight was excellent.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X