No announcement yet.

Franck Muller or Cartier for ladies...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franck Muller or Cartier for ladies...?

Hey guys..I'm looking to buy a watch for my wife's upcoming birthday..she did mentioned before she liked the Santos Galbee but I also saw a Franck Muller Cintree Curvex(considered entry level FM)..which of them will be a better buy? Investment value is out of the question since both are relatively cheap watches and of quartz movement.

SInce there are no discounts at their respective boutiques..got quoted by THG for the Santos Galbee at around $4.5K(Steel and small size) and around 30%+5% off the list price of $7750 for the Curvex from Sincere(Steel with leather strap and smallest size). Are the discounts ok? Or should I be looking at other watches at this kind of price range? Also saw a Zenith(cannot remember the model) automatic watch with MOP face around $5K.

My concern is I've heard Sincere sometimes dumps FM watches during their sale at 50% or even higher..Cartier not so much discounts..any advice or comments from watch aficionados here?

sincere now has a change of management. will sincere offer FM @ high discounts in future? i guess no one knows currently.

your wife birthday is coming, so if prior to that day, there is no fm sale? how?

Originally posted by SmOcKxY View Post
    My concern is I've heard Sincere sometimes dumps FM watches during their sale at 50% or even higher..Cartier not so much discounts..any advice or comments from watch aficionados here?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I think you should get her a Cartier Galbee....that's what she said she would like.

Comment

present is for her. let her choose lor

Comment

Best to ask her preference... after all its not a cheap purchase.
          Try buyin at the airport.. u might get a discount and save on the GST.
          But personally I prefer the Cartier for ladies.

Comment

I think Cartier lady watches are pretty nice. I think Ballon and Tank (those with diamonds on each side) models looks more elegant. JLC Reverso may be another option to consider.
            在幻变的生命里, 岁月, 原来是最大的小偷...

Comment

Bvlgari?

Comment

I would suggest you go with your wife since the Cartier is what she likes.

Comment

Definitely go for something she like Cartier Galbee looks very classy and elegant on ladies!

Comment

I like mullers better but thet are not what they used to be. Marketing is bad and prices are the lowest ever. You can easily get them discounted and they don't hold value. Cartiers are nice and they have the heritage. Will always be a good piece to own. Good luck.

Comment

Frank Mullers!!! Great!!!!

Comment

both is great

Comment

Cartier. 😄

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...