Tag Heuer.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    i bought an orange f1 chrono (was rooting for lewis hamilton lah) for 1200 in april 07. just sold it two months ago for 800. immediate loss of approx 34%, good watch but as for resale, you do the math.
    2mths lugi $400. That's $200/mth. Oh dear...
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

i bought an orange f1 chrono (was rooting for lewis hamilton lah) for 1200 in april 07. just sold it two months ago for 800. immediate loss of approx 34%, good watch but as for resale, you do the math.
      just treat the $800 for supporting lewis lor

Comment

But I must say that Tag Heuer always produces very trendy and striking timepieces. But trendy can be dangerous as it's double edged. Something that's trendy today may go 'obiang' in 10yrs time. The more trendy it is, the higher the risk

Comment

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
          just treat the $800 for supporting lewis lor
          expensive leh.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
            Tag has poor resale value. But it's very popular with the youngsters
            Guess i'm not young anymore....
            A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
              Guess i'm not young anymore....
              I always wanted to own one when I was in my early twenties. But that time very frugal because saving to setup family. Told myself wait till have family. But after have family not interested anymore... haha

Comment

I always wanted to own one when I was in my early twenties. But that time very frugal because saving to setup family. Told myself wait till have family. But after have family not interested anymore... haha
                not interested anymore cos you have developed more expensive taste, rite?
                Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                "Foreign affections"
                1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                What's NEXT?

Comment

not expensive.... but EXPENSIVE
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Exactly. When one ages and gains wisdom, tastes change accordingly. Maybe one day, when we grow old, we may not be keen in collecting timepieces anymore. You know, when one grows old, he/she becomes insecure. $$$ is the best form of security, isn't it?
                    Last edited by minusplus; 12-12-07, 06:29 PM.

Comment

$$$ is the best form of security, isn't it?

cash itself is a form of security. however, it depreciates fast. assets are better form of security.
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                        cash itself is a form of security. however, it depreciates fast. assets are better form of security.
                        Depends on how you look at it and what kind of assets you're talking about. Assets are subjected to market ups and downs also. Will you rather be a millionaire and stay in a 3-rm flat? Or will you rather stay in a million-dollar house but hold a hundred thousand cash? Depends on individual I guess...

Comment

Depends on how you look at it and what kind of assets you're talking about. Assets are subjected to market ups and downs also. Will you rather be a millionaire and stay in a 3-rm flat? Or will you rather stay in a million-dollar house but hold a hundred thousand cash? Depends on individual I guess...
                          i rather be a millionaire and stay in million dollar house with million cash, can?

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            i rather be a millionaire and stay in million dollar house with million cash, can?
                            Bro, we're living in a century where everything's possible so long as we work hard, aim far and maintain hope

Coming back to the topic on Tag Heuer, how many dial colors does the F1 has? Does anyone know? I remember seeing white, black, orange, red. Anymore? The Tag F1 seems to be very in now. Always see ppl wearing it

Comment

Bro, we're living in a century where everything's possible so long as we work hard, aim far and maintain hope

Coming back to the topic on Tag Heuer, how many dial colors does the F1 has? Does anyone know? I remember seeing white, black, orange, red. Anymore? The Tag F1 seems to be very in now. Always see ppl wearing it
                              dunno leh. not interested in Tag watches.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

My damage for the day.....

Last edited by lsk005; 12-12-07, 11:29 PM.
                                Submariner 16610

Submariner 16610LV

SeaDweller 16600

Explorer II Black Dial

Breitling Colt Automatic

Tudor Hydronaut II

Tag Heuer F1 Chrono(Orange)

SeaMaster 2253.80.00

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile