Seiko, Citizen, Orient and others of Asian origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Nice.. I just realise that Citizen actually have a Minute Repeater.. A DAMN CHEAP OPTION to the upmarket ones I can't afford.

The BL9000-32A that ranchu8888 uses is priced at SGD840 (list price) The stainless steel version is SGD900 list.

Bro Lexicon,
    regarding the piece you mentioned, AP1001 01L, I manage to find a design almost similar to that on Singapore Citizen website : http://www.citizen.com.sg/html/eco-gen.htm
    But the model closest to it is AP1001-19E which looks similar to me.. its list price is S$490.00

Bro Oceanklassik,
    Mine is merely S$460 list lah... U can use the same link and search for my model number...

Acutally, do you guys know where sells the CHEAPEST Citizen in Singapore???

Hi Bro Jazz_Samz,

You can try "Kwang Guan Watch & Pen Dealers" (#01-37) at Bras Basah Complex for Citizen watches as I got mine there at a very reasonable price. Every time, if i need to some watches or change battery, i will go to them. However, one thing is that they don't carry big brand like Omega, Maurice but they do carry e.g. Oris, Tissot, Seiko, Casio, etc at a good price

But I cannot gurantee it is cheapest in Singapore hor

Comment

Thanks bro ranchu..

For me, I went to MUSTAFA seriously... they are cheaper than City Chain by 10% when City Chain have their promotions like for Valentines day lah etc... so normal days, its more than that! Somemore they have more models available for selection.. can always CALL to check out stock and price.. I did that for a friend before.

I got mine at low $300... let me check receipt for the exact price... ( just searched but duno where the hell I placed it.. will update again if I've found it)

Will check yr lobang in any case.. always good to have more options!!
      Last edited by jazz_samz; 21-04-08, 12:00 AM.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Hi Bro Jazz,

My advice is that if you are really interesed in particular watch, you bargin first and next is to tell them your budget to see if they can meet it. Btw, i'm related to this shop but just to share some lobang....

When I'm there, I always like to view their Oris collection But ever since i'm in this forum, I start to change my taste liao and get poison seriously.....

Maybe, next time, I will try Mustafa.......

Comment

Sorry, correction.

It's "I'm not related to this shop......"

Comment

Nice.. I just realise that Citizen actually have a Minute Repeater.. A DAMN CHEAP OPTION to the upmarket ones I can't afford.

The BL9000-32A that ranchu8888 uses is priced at SGD840 (list price) The stainless steel version is SGD900 list.

Bro Lexicon,
            regarding the piece you mentioned, AP1001 01L, I manage to find a design almost similar to that on Singapore Citizen website : http://www.citizen.com.sg/html/eco-gen.htm
            But the model closest to it is AP1001-19E which looks similar to me.. its list price is S$490.00

Bro Oceanklassik,
            Mine is merely S$460 list lah... U can use the same link and search for my model number...

Acutally, do you guys know where sells the CHEAPEST Citizen in Singapore???
            Thanks Bro. I saw AP1001-19E - very similar but dont know what is the diff (but I dont see it in the link you provided ).
            [COLOR="Black"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time Between The Dog & The Wolf[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Aiyo... that link is the beginning of the models available... click the down arrow 3 times bro..
              Cannot direct link to the exact model mah.. Don't be lazy..
              Originally posted by Lexicon View Post
              Thanks Bro. I saw AP1001-19E - very similar but dont know what is the diff (but I dont see it in the link you provided ).

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Aiyo... that link is the beginning of the models available... click the down arrow 3 times bro..
                Cannot direct link to the exact model mah.. Don't be lazy..
                Not lazy la bro.. I clicked the arrow but didnt work . It finally works for me now. Thanks man.
                [COLOR="Black"][B][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Time Between The Dog & The Wolf[/FONT][/B][/COLOR]

Comment

I own Samurai for quite some time, bought it when they first launched it couple years ago. Tried with different combo, rubber strap, bracelet, etc. Finally I found the combo that I really like. It's not easy to find a leather strap for blue dial.

[SIZE="2"][U][B]Movement collection:[/B][/U]
                  [U]German:[/U] Junghans 687, Durowe 7420
                  [U]Russian:[/U] Poljot 3133, Poljot 2612, Vostok
                  [U]Chinese:[/U] Seagull
                  [U]Japanese:[/U] Seiko(s)
                  [U]Swiss:[/U] ETA(s)+Valjoux+Unitas(s), Zenith(s), JLC, Rolex, Lemania(s), IWC[/SIZE]

Comment

this watch is nice..anyone selling?

Comment

my seiko nice or not?

Comment

I own 2 Seiko Monsters ... IMHO, they are certainly among the most value-for-money watches around

运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

SEIKO Samurai SBDA001J

Hi folks,

Been looking around for the above but seems very, very hard to find one here. The closest I've encountered is an orange dial with rubber strap one. Heard from few watch dealers that it is not available here easily. True ?

Anyone can advise pls? Thank you.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Brand new Seiko Marinemaster still looking for.....

A lonely and handsome Seiko Marinemaster Diver 300m in the SG-ROC Garage and Sales corner, waiting for a home

Comment

SEIKO Samurai

Yeah Seiko Samurai the Japanese release with 'Scuba' dial and crown guard is hard to find. I saw the orange and blue dial few years back at Bencolen. It is made of titanium with movement 7S25. Got another in black dial but i never see it in person. Now not available in the shop anymore.

Well the stainless steel version is more readily available. No crown guard. Movement 7S35 and available in white and blue dial.

Comment

Seiko Divers Fan out there
                                Here is Good Link:
                                http://www.makedostudio.com/watches/...ers/index.html

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X