Seiko, Citizen, Orient and others of Asian origin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Terence,

I've fitted your mesh to the watch. I sold the one I had before.
    'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

Originally posted by Henry T View Post

Bro Where u get this from ? What the damage?
      You'll Never Walk Alone

Comment

Originally posted by striker968 View Post
        Bro Where u get this from ? What the damage?
        1) Buy this Seiko re-issue (model no.SKZ071) on the internet

2) Order the dial and hands from: http://www.mkiiwatches.com/CategoryP...nd+Accessories

3) And buy a 20mm Omega mesh from Terence (above) and have your watchmaker to put it all together.

All for RM2000 plus a little bit of effort.

The final result
        'The way to high office is by the crooked stairs.' - Queen Elizabeth I (in the movie)

Comment

Queries

Hi,

I am interested in the SEIKO diver's ti model SBDA series. I learnt that the local AD (Thong Sia) does not carry this model and it is rare here. I've seen it in its 3 colors at a watch shop in PP Cplx but the price is exorbitant . The list price shown was SGD$900++, and discounted to the max @SGD$600++(referring to the ti bracelet; the rubber's cheaper a little).

Didn't buy it as I'd seen this model in 2 Jap websites; one seiyajapan and the other hichi (forgot liao)... And they are priced at both websites at SGD$400+ (including shipping & all other taxes).

Need guidance here please. Thank you
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

just wondering..where is a good place to buy seiko watches??
            heard that people park has a shop which sells seiko watches at a pretty good price..
            thinking of getting another seiko watch
            got my 1st at a shop at bra basah..just slightly above 35% off list price..wondering if there's any other place with better pricing

Comment

Ok. U may try The Bencoolen at Bencoolen St. I've been there, tried and tested, and yes, the price of their watches there are really competitive. Can bargain some more.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                Hi,

I am interested in the SEIKO diver's ti model SBDA series. I learnt that the local AD (Thong Sia) does not carry this model and it is rare here. I've seen it in its 3 colors at a watch shop in PP Cplx but the price is exorbitant . The list price shown was SGD$900++, and discounted to the max @SGD$600++(referring to the ti bracelet; the rubber's cheaper a little).

Didn't buy it as I'd seen this model in 2 Jap websites; one seiyajapan and the other hichi (forgot liao)... And they are priced at both websites at SGD$400+ (including shipping & all other taxes).

Need guidance here please. Thank you

Here:
                http://www.higuchi-inc.com/index-e.html

http://kseiya.zoovy.com/c=Im4yr73JOj.../2_for_divers/

Though I've never bought from them before, I gather from the forums that these two are real gentlemen whom you can trust.

Comment

Hi guys anyone in singapore owns the Orient star 300m prodiver WZ0271FD (Yellow) or WZ0251FD (Black). Any reviews would be great especially the size of the watch on our small asian wrist, the lug to lug is a huge 55mm. Fell in love on first sight just look at the cut away pic of the watch and the thick 5.3mm sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating.

Courtesy of GMT+9 and WUS

Comment

Citizen Aqualand JP2000-08E

Hello friends,
                    I was wondering if I can buy the Aqualand JP-2000-08E in Singapore?
                    Will have a stop over for one day on next week
                    Cheers

Comment

There's a shop on the ground floor of Peninsular Shopping Centre, got my cocktail time (2017 range) from them at a reasonable price.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X