No announcement yet.

Anyone else like SEIKOs...????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i agree with you, after having had a seiko skx007, it feels so great at affordable price, great lume, accurate movement.
    looking forward to upgrade my seiko collection into Anantas

Comment

• my skx divers

Last edited by CFC; 28-12-12, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PO8500 View Post
        my skx divers

my skx007j which went thru a plastic surgey

累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
          my skx007j which went thru a plastic surgey
          wow, nice, I really like the vintage military look
          good job

Comment

• http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u...pseed30795.jpg

My latest.....believe it or not, i have been hunting for a preowned piece for 2 years........SNDA57P1. A batch of these was purchased by the UK armed forces for testing by their aircrew.......possible future standard issue to them......

Comment

• Oops.....pic here......

Comment

• Seiko Diver's watches my favourite.

Comment

• very nice......6306..????

Comment

• Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
                    very nice......6306..????
                    Yes Bro. Have a good holidays & weekend ahead. Thanks.

Comment

• same to you.........regards,P

Comment

• Hi Guys,

I've alway like seiko watches but I only own a orange monster.
                        Recently being poison by the Sumo & Tuna and just found out that Tuna is not available in most shop here.

Hope to catch a Tuna in the near future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_meow View Post
                          Hi Guys,

Recently being poison by the Sumo & Tuna and just found out that Tuna is not available in most shop here.

Tuna are available at Chinatown Skywatches, Sim Lim Chronos & Sim Ave Big Time for the more fast selling model like the SBDX011/SBBN015/SBBN017.

If they do not have the model you wanted, you might place an order with them to bring it in for you.

Alternatively, you can check out the big 3 Japanese online seller (Higuchi,Chino & Seiya) with good services and fast delivery but just be prepared to pay GST as they do not underdeclare their items.

Lastly, you may even try our advertiser(Shaggyangel) who do face to face deal.

Hope this helps.
                          累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• If you are willing to spend some time browsing there have been individual listings on SG-ROC for SUMO (black or blue) for as low as $600, but they move fairly quickly. They are probably covered by Japanese warranty. The listing were fairly recent (I know, because I was chasing one).

Comment

• Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
                              Tuna are available at Chinatown Skywatches, Sim Lim Chronos & Sim Ave Big Time for the more fast selling model like the SBDX011/SBBN015/SBBN017.

If they do not have the model you wanted, you might place an order with them to bring it in for you.

Alternatively, you can check out the big 3 Japanese online seller (Higuchi,Chino & Seiya) with good services and fast delivery but just be prepared to pay GST as they do not underdeclare their items.

Lastly, you may even try our advertiser(Shaggyangel) who do face to face deal.

Hope this helps.
                              Thanks for the tips.

I went to skywatch to lookat thier tuna, maybe I'm suay, the lady like not interested to do business, so I walk away.
                              Went to Big Time, they dont have ready stock, gotta wait for 1-3 months for the order.

Am currently looking at the Japan site.

Have anyone tried ordering from Rakuten before?any advice?

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr_meow View Post
                                Hi Guys,

Apart from new seikos as described by others here, you can also considered used pieces posted for sale on forums - locally eg Sgroc here or internationally eg WUS,SCWF, TZUK.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X