Anyone else like SEIKOs...????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dilutedmagnetics View Post
    Here's my BFS. Picked up a NOS piece a couple of weeks ago from a tiny watch shop in Clementi... shopkeeper said he had it in the shop since 2007.

tiny watch shop?

is it beside a curtain shop?

Comment

"So near yet so far"

Here's my BFS. Picked up a NOS piece a couple of weeks ago from a tiny watch shop in Clementi... shopkeeper said he had it in the shop since 2007.

That's not fair "
      my parent was staying nearby... How come I never thought of kepo kepo checking out that tiny shop " One can have both world >>Big Pilot + Pam wannabe... No need kidney trading!!! SWEE !!

Comment

Originally posted by lunarin79 View Post
        tiny watch shop?

is it beside a curtain shop?
        Also to Mr Johnfish

Here's the details on the shop. They are tiny and dusty, but they got website one leh!!!

http://www.clementishop.com/ctime/

Comment

One a white strap today

This is a very popular non-diver model. When I was browsing watch shops last week, I got two offers to buy the watch off me by sales people manning Seiko counters (different shops). LOLOL...

Comment

Also to Mr Johnfish

Here's the details on the shop. They are tiny and dusty, but they got website one leh!!!

http://www.clementishop.com/ctime/
            Whaa got website har"... Power leh" I was so wrong to judge book by their cover hor" that tiny shop I use to visit them as a young handsome man ..., alway request uncle to sell some of his straps mounted on watches for sake" u may not encounter back in the old days " whare got so many nice choice of straps for me to pick " I alway step in peep on his display cabinate " pretented to shop for new watches". Main I intemtiom is spy on some interesting straps lah"Kekeke" I'm afriad he may still remember Tis little raschal ... only hop is wif some help of extra mrt line in the face " LOL
            !!! Kekeke"
            ooh , ur new seiko look even more sexy on the great white leh"
            Can share how much demage done on ur BF ??

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
              Whaa got website har"... Power leh" I was so wrong to judge book by their cover hor" that tiny shop I use to visit them as a young handsome man ..., alway request uncle to sell some of his straps mounted on watches for sake" u may not encounter back in the old days " whare got so many nice choice of straps for me to pick " I alway step in peep on his display cabinate " pretented to shop for new watches". Main I intemtiom is spy on some interesting straps lah"Kekeke" I'm afriad he may still remember Tis little raschal ... only hop is wif some help of extra mrt line in the face " LOL
              !!! Kekeke"
              ooh , ur new seiko look even more sexy on the great white leh"
              Can share how much demage done on ur BF ??
              Hmmmm... watch is about SGD260 after discount

Comment

One a white strap today

This is a very popular non-diver model. When I was browsing watch shops last week, I got two offers to buy the watch off me by sales people manning Seiko counters (different shops). LOLOL...
                Yes !! The greatwhite matches well !!! I like "
                Use to be my hangout place for some good buy leh" I can act so well, alway walkin pretend to buy watches... But evil mind inside is to spy on his interesting straps displayed on the Seiko / Citizen watches. Once spotted nice one, I 'll sweet talk to him only on the strap deal"
                the other partner alway spoil my party"
                Hopping never see him again. !! LOL !!

Comment

One a white strap today

Tis 44mm will be my next from seiko " "absolute simplicity" Went check on it 2 weeks back.. No stock !!! U sisto & others kind soul pls alert me if happen to know any shop stock avail. " thx in adv.

Comment

Tis 44mm will be my next from seiko " "absolute simplicity" Went check on it 2 weeks back.. No stock !!! U sisto & others kind soul pls alert me if happen to know any shop stock avail. " thx in adv.
                    KW no stocks for it

it's a very popular 4R diver, solid built. Best to purchase it on bracelet. Mustafa still has stocls for it but price is higher compared to KW

we called it 'Seiko-Sinn'

Comment

Originally posted by lunarin79 View Post
                      KW no stocks for it

it's a very popular 4R diver, solid built. Best to purchase it on bracelet. Mustafa still has stocls for it but price is higher compared to KW

we called it 'Seiko-Sinn'
                      Thxs lunarin, Was told seiko-sinn diver new shipent should arrive on May. I've enough fun travelling down to Mustafa " Streets of Chanel curry" + "mountain people mountain sea " I had headache on my last trip !! Call it my last !!

Comment

Aiyoh, Mr Johnfish, I'm also hunting this "SPORK" leh. Ok, will alert you if I see any lobangs

Comment

let me join the gang,

you guys have a great collection, now i want to get sawtooth and monster.

need to learn how to stop this addiction

here is my tuna, mint mint

post more of your collection, don't stop poisoning me please, heeee
                          "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
                          whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

Very mint and tasty indeed! Nice Tuna !

Originally posted by pastilence666 View Post
                            let me join the gang,

sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

thanks bro,

wait for my sawtooth
                              "It is not the watch, but purely is you who define the watch..." -pst666-

List: Montres de Luxe P48 Thunderbolt Chrono, ECW Panhard -M8D-
                              whist: IWC Aquatimer Galapagos Island

Comment

Originally posted by pastilence666 View Post
                                let me join the gang,

Nice tuna can... me still think should I bite that DV black tuna in auto" Price is too steep !!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X