Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seiko Watches

Hi All,

May I know where can I buy good offers of Seiko watches in town? For instance, I know for Casio watches, need to go to the building beside OG Albert Complex, or near Sim Lim Square. How about Seiko? I am also looking for those made in Japan Seiko watches. Please advise. Thanks!

If you are referring to those JDMs (Jap Domestic Models), Bright Time is not bad a choice. They are located somewhere at Sims Avenue area. Google for it. Then there's also a watch shop inside Takashimaya, Orchard, that also carries Seiko JDMs.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Not really JDM, but the models are made in Japan. There are some shops carry the same models, but not made in Japan.

Comment

Then I am not too sure already. Have you checked up on Skywatches (People's Park Cplx)? How about www.21jewels.com?
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
          If you are referring to those JDMs (Jap Domestic Models), Bright Time is not bad a choice. They are located somewhere at Sims Avenue area. Google for it. Then there's also a watch shop inside Takashimaya, Orchard, that also carries Seiko JDMs.
          Erh...I think you mean Big Time not Bright Time. The counter inside Taka also belongs to Big Time.
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Yes, I refer to Big Time. Oh I see. Didn't know that
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Then I am not too sure already. Have you checked up on Skywatches (People's Park Cplx)? How about www.21jewels.com?
              although their online shop name is skywatches, their actual shop name is NOT skywatches... i searched the whole building until i nearly gave up!

i suggest heading to big time at sims first, as their pricing there is more flexible than the pricing at takashimaya.

you can also scour bras basah complex.
              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

i not so sure about bras basah, i went to several shops there. i asked one of the owner, i interested in this and he just pointed out this and that. the watches displayed not well organize. then half way through, he just went about serving other customers and i wanted to look at couple of pieces, no one is there to assist.

shop over @ people's park and big time service staff are better. pricing wise, depends on your bargaining skills. alternatively can try K2 @ tanjong katong complex.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

i cant agree more, even u tel them a model no, he also say its all display there.. so i guess he also dun know wat he is selling..
                  bt cant blame him too, there r so many model and so messy, if it were me, i cant rem them all too..
                  Originally posted by triton View Post
                  i not so sure about bras basah, i went to several shops there. i asked one of the owner, i interested in this and he just pointed out this and that. the watches displayed not well organize. then half way through, he just went about serving other customers and i wanted to look at couple of pieces, no one is there to assist.

shop over @ people's park and big time service staff are better. pricing wise, depends on your bargaining skills. alternatively can try K2 @ tanjong katong complex.

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post

i can't say the same for all the shops at bras basah, but for the one or two shops that i visit (and i have never bought anything from them), their service has always been good except for when they are busy.

i recommend a shop located at the corner, looking quite run down and filled with nice (some are old) pens and watches.
                    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Hi breitling77,

I have recently paid a visit to BIG Time and learnt that they do carry 'Made in Japan' Seiko watches. Even if they don't have them immediately, you may request for it. If you need the contact, PM me.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X