% Discount for Omega Watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sagara View Post
    If I were you and the SA is a women, I will just tell her that in this case, give me a reason to convince me to buy from you since everywhere is the same list price & discount and the SA in other place is prettier than you.
    haha, unfortunately, its a guy.

but then again, that would be a personal attach on the female SA

I don want to later get chased out of the shop sia..personally, i think the best service i ever experienced was stil at THG.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
      hmnn cannot disclosed openly here lar.....
      let me know if you're interested in the watches @ sincere in T1.I've an access pass to go into the transit area.I could ask for you & buy it for u.Just treat me a cup of coffee can liao.But as I'm not traveling but going into the transit area,they might add in the 7% GST into the final price.Just PM me if you need to make any purchase in the transit area Sincere.I'm going in tml.Cheers.
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
        let me know if you're interested in the watches @ sincere in T1.I've an access pass to go into the transit area.I could ask for you & buy it for u.Just treat me a cup of coffee can liao.But as I'm not traveling but going into the transit area,they might add in the 7% GST into the final price.Just PM me if you need to make any purchase in the transit area Sincere.I'm going in tml.Cheers.
        i see....noted with thanks... cheers...
        Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
        Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
        Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
        Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

ive also had good reports about the prices of some watches at sincere T1. cheaper than what they offer at other branches.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X