Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please recommend cheapest place to buy speedmaster 3573 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please recommend cheapest place to buy speedmaster 3573 ?

Hi, new to this forum here, have been reading the threads for a few days but registered just to ask this question.

I'm looking to purchase a new speedmaster 3573, but most AD gives only 5% discount. Anyone can share your contacts for AD or SE that gives more discount? Please PM if confidential.

thanks in advance!

it is the standard discount that ad give. the penalties for giving unauthorized discount can be quite severe. 1 AD i know is already serving this penalty for a particular brand. i apologize that i cannot disclose which AD and which brand for commercial confidentiality.

NOTE: even can get additional discount, why would members want to share with you? first, you may be someone from omega or omega contracted your services to find out which AD give additional discount that they are not supposed to.

why would members want to jeopardize their relationship with their AD that took them time and effort to build all because of helping out one stranger member.

you may want to consider to read this thread for more information.

Originally posted by sixgear View Post
    Hi, new to this forum here, have been reading the threads for a few days but registered just to ask this question.

I'm looking to purchase a new speedmaster 3573, but most AD gives only 5% discount. Anyone can share your contacts for AD or SE that gives more discount? Please PM if confidential.

thanks in advance!
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

buy preown will be cheaper.

else consider overseas shop.

local AD too expensive, no need to waste time and unnecesary $$

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
      http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks! Are there any reputable pre-owned shops to recommend?

Comment

Dude, no need to be so harsh right, I already caveat that "I am new to this forum" so i don't necessarily know all the rules & regulations regarding the %dist. I am just sourcing for the best bargain i can find, I don't intend to get anyone into trouble or anything like that. If you find the post silly then ignore it, simple.

Geez, this really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Originally posted by triton View Post
          it is the standard discount that ad give. the penalties for giving unauthorized discount can be quite severe. 1 AD i know is already serving this penalty for a particular brand. i apologize that i cannot disclose which AD and which brand for commercial confidentiality.

NOTE: even can get additional discount, why would members want to share with you? first, you may be someone from omega or omega contracted your services to find out which AD give additional discount that they are not supposed to.

why would members want to jeopardize their relationship with their AD that took them time and effort to build all because of helping out one stranger member.

you may want to consider to read this thread for more information.

Comment

You say you are new to this forum, this means that you have been to other forum before. This would mean that each forum has their own guidelines. If you dont read those guidelines and post questions like this, expected to be flame. In fact, I feel that you are lucky that you are not flame by other senior members which can be the case for other forums.

If you can ask people to pm you % discount if confidential, this indirectly implies that you do know that such information given to you can have undesirable consequences. In that case why still say that you have no intention to get anyone in trouble?

You are lucky that a thread like yours still can be posted, in some other forum, your thread could have been deleted without any reason given.

My friend lost his job in one of the AD because one of the forum member here big mouth go tell others the discount receieved which was higher than the allocated discount.

If the administrator can post thread on tie up with local AD which is the first time in the local watch scene. I am sure the administrator has good intention to protect all parties involved.

Here you are saying it leaves a bad taste in your mouth. I think you are the one who needs to use mouth wash.

thanks in advance!
            Dude, no need to be so harsh right, I already caveat that "I am new to this forum" so i don't necessarily know all the rules & regulations regarding the %dist. I am just sourcing for the best bargain i can find, I don't intend to get anyone into trouble or anything like that. If you find the post silly then ignore it, simple.

Geez, this really leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Comment

No one will release this information so don't get upset and annoyed

Comment

Just shop around and you will definitely get a good deal somewhere

Comment

Actually I think that buying new watches is a waste unless its a gift cause I feel that 1 watch is never enough to keep so I guess here all has more then 1 watch, and also watch tends to depreciate a lot along the years that's y my both watches is all preowned my collection is a tag Carrera cv2014 and a omega PO 2205 model

Comment

Go to Dfs watches in terminal 2 opposite the liquor & tobacco shop. 8% +7% pm me to find out more i can tell u how to save more.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X