Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Omega is a nice brand, wont regret

Comment

Rolex preserves value much better and if you own one of the signature range, it will not go out of style. Omega tends to keep adding watches to their range and some is less recognisable if it is a factor that concerns you.

Comment

heavy. big. value good also

Comment

Originally posted by raymond07 View Post
          Rolex preserves value much better and if you own one of the signature range, it will not go out of style. Omega tends to keep adding watches to their range and some is less recognisable if it is a factor that concerns you.
          Wholeheartedly agree. If you are concerned about value preservation, then without a doubt Rolex watches retain their much better. A corollary to this is the fact that Rolex watches are more liquid than Omega watches (not including any special Ltd Edn watches). As an owner of both, I feel each model occupy slightly different segments. But admittedly 1 brand is more aspirational than the other. I'll leave it to you to decide which is which

Comment

Be it new or preowned, choose only rolex.

Comment

whats your personality? Omega comes across more sporty, Rolex more elegant in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianf View Post
                whats your personality? Omega comes across more sporty, Rolex more elegant in my opinion
                I think both brands have their own sporty and elegant models? Personally, I do not feel Omega to be a 'more sporty' (or more 'youthful') brand over Rolex. Both have quite similar 'identity'. Just my views
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X