buying 2nd hand OMEGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying 2nd hand OMEGA

Ia it worth to buy used Omega from a 2nd hand watch shop?

If price is decent, why not? Do some research to find out the market price for the model u keen on. Or u can look at what folks here are selling in the garage section.
    elusive

Comment

Agree with bro Satch, you could not only get a relatively recent model with the relevant docs at an affordable price point but also buy with confidence knowing that you can always seek redress if the item has issues. Some stores even offer a buy back clause... so it really can be an interesting option.

Comment

seems the price in the some 2nd hand shop is quite reasonable.

Comment

i thinking of buying an Omega, any suggestion on which model is a good buy...

Comment

my frd bought the seamaster and sold it coz the bracelet was too heavy... for your consideration

Comment

Originally posted by steventan_57 View Post
              my frd bought the seamaster and sold it coz the bracelet was too heavy... for your consideration
              Never come across that issue before!?! Omega bracelet was too heavy? I can't imagine what would happen if your friend tries on a Breitling.

Comment

Originally posted by steventan_57 View Post
                I owned one...i think it's the head that's heavy especially if it's 45.5mm size. not so much of the bracelet
                I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                Audemars Piguet ROO
                Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                Panerai 270
                Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                Rolex 116610LV
                Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Quite a handful of Omega 2nd watch sold in pawnshop are in very good price becos Omega are not very highly regard in sg around most ordinary folks. If you really like Omega watch, I will say go for it.

Comment

I suggest going for the Omega Speedmaster Moonwatch. It's a classic and a well respected piece.

Comment

My wife bought an Omega Constellation from a 2nd hand shop recently. The shop offers a 6 month warranty period. If anything is wrong with the watch, they will give a full refund. What we did was that we had it authenticated and checked in the Omega Service Centre in Keppel Bay Tower for peace of mind.

Everything turned out ok and all original so good experience with the 2nd hand shop purchase so far.

Comment

Hi bros, me new here. Anyway, I saw this seamaster quartz in a local used watch shop. Price about 2k. However, no box, no cert and I realize that there is no omega logo in the 'face'. Just the word omega. Any of you pro bros can give me advice whether it's worth to buy? I have been looking a a quartz seamaster for some time now.

Comment

Originally posted by Adi6 View Post
                          Hi bros, me new here. Anyway, I saw this seamaster quartz in a local used watch shop. Price about 2k. However, no box, no cert and I realize that there is no omega logo in the 'face'. Just the word omega. Any of you pro bros can give me advice whether it's worth to buy? I have been looking a a quartz seamaster for some time now.
                          Er Bro, Never seen an Omega without a logo and I've had Omega Seamasters for some 20 years now. Not that I'm an expert but it kind of makes no sense to have a logo and not have it on your product. my 2cents worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Adi6 View Post
                            Yah I own both a quartz sea master professional and a automatic sea master professional both have the omega logo, in fact all omega that I had owned have got the logo on the dial. Anyway quartz seamaster for 2k? Might be on high side..I bought mine brand new this year for around $2700

Comment

Originally posted by cyb View Post
                              Ia it worth to buy used Omega from a 2nd hand watch shop?
                              Generally, there are a few brands I would not consider buying preowned [and there are brands that I almost always will only consider preowned only], which are BALL, Oris, Longines, Omega and Zenith. They are reasonably priced or not overly high priced. Buying new, servicing and authenticity aren't issues and comes in complete set. The exception is for pieces that are discontinued or collectible vintage (in v good condition).

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X