Spent some time to examine my latest PAM early this morning.
Nav Ad Widget - Mobile
Collapse
Nav Ad Widget - Desktop
Collapse
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
My take on my 422.
Collapse
X
-
My take on my 422.
I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/Tags: None
-
Thank youI don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/
Comment
-
thx I got it about 4 months ago actually hahaI don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/
Comment
-
When I was in Europe a month ago, I was torn between a Pam 372 and 422. In the end, I chose the 422 as my wife preferred the distressed leather strap and I prefer to have a seconds hand & power reserve indicator at the back. Moreover I did not like the plexi-glass of 372. Have been a happy owner since then. This is to date my most expensive watch
Comment
-
plexiglass is the original cover but not as shiny as sapphire. sapphire shatters if knocked hard enough but plexiglass doesnt shatter instead it snaps like carbon its v strong.Originally posted by aseanna View PostWhen I was in Europe a month ago, I was torn between a Pam 372 and 422. In the end, I chose the 422 as my wife preferred the distressed leather strap and I prefer to have a seconds hand & power reserve indicator at the back. Moreover I did not like the plexi-glass of 372. Have been a happy owner since then. This is to date my most expensive watch
Comment
-
My sentiments exactly. I find the 372 a tad too plain and simple. Also liked the 422's straps and the seconds subdial.Originally posted by aseanna View PostWhen I was in Europe a month ago, I was torn between a Pam 372 and 422. In the end, I chose the 422 as my wife preferred the distressed leather strap and I prefer to have a seconds hand & power reserve indicator at the back. Moreover I did not like the plexi-glass of 372. Have been a happy owner since then. This is to date my most expensive watch
I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/
Comment
-
422 is my fav watch. Was careless enough to knock the crystal against the wall and table. Thankfully it's not plexiglass. I thought the domed crystal also helps to protect the polished case from scratches by taking the bump. PR indicator at the back tells me when it's time to wind up the watch, unlike my 111 that I wind only when it comes to a stop and I will then need to set the time again : )
Comment
-
Be careful. The ar coating on the sapphire of my 320 is scratched cos I probably bumped it somewhere.Originally posted by R99 View Post422 is my fav watch. Was careless enough to knock the crystal against the wall and table. Thankfully it's not plexiglass. I thought the domed crystal also helps to protect the polished case from scratches by taking the bump. PR indicator at the back tells me when it's time to wind up the watch, unlike my 111 that I wind only when it comes to a stop and I will then need to set the time again : )I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/
Comment
-
If I'm not mistaken, Panerai usually only does single AR on its watches, on the inside of the crystal.Originally posted by roguehog View PostBe careful. The ar coating on the sapphire of my 320 is scratched cos I probably bumped it somewhere.
So you probably just got a scuff mark on your 320 crystal, unless you scratched it with something hard like a diamond. Try using some polywatch or Mr. Brasso and a cloth to polish off the scuff mark.What's in the box:- Patek Philippe 5726A
- IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
- Panerai 187 Subzilla
- Garmin Fenix 3

Comment
-
Originally posted by burnz View PostIf I'm not mistaken, Panerai usually only does single AR on its watches, on the inside of the crystal.
So you probably just got a scuff mark on your 320 crystal, unless you scratched it with something hard like a diamond. Try using some polywatch or Mr. Brasso and a cloth to polish off the scuff mark.
Polywatch? you sure? I was told never to use that on sapphire crystal.I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/
Comment
Footer Ad Widget - Desktop
Collapse
Footer Ad Widget - Mobile
Collapse

Comment