X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by clocking View Post
    Don't let cash value take away your happy value but i love value meal hehehe....
    Please wrist shot!
    Soon! Hehe

Originally posted by bttan View Post
    Did you mail the whole watch to him or did you have to dismantle it yourself first?
    You don't even have to remove the strap. He will do it for you. Dismantling it yourself might result in catastrophic consequences.

Originally posted by glay78 View Post
    Nicely done, now its truely Black Seal.
    Yes it is! Thanks!

Originally posted by gri13
    U very brave to sacrifice value for black look
    kudos
    Thanks mate. I've seen more expensive Panerais like the 112 go through DLC coating. Base model PAMs are quite commonly known to be DLC-Ed like this and the 000/005.

Leave a comment:

• glay78
    replied
    Nicely done, now its truely Black Seal.

Leave a comment:

• bttan
    replied
    Did you mail the whole watch to him or did you have to dismantle it yourself first?

Leave a comment:

• clocking
    replied
    Originally posted by dimebag View Post
    Thanks for the positive comments ! I got the strap at first and the DLC buckle felt like it would go really well with a DLC case as i have already been considering getting it DLC coated for some time. I believe once something you want to get stays on your mind for some time, just get it because you really like it! The price you pay for it will be justified!
    Don't let cash value take away your happy value but i love value meal hehehe....
    Please wrist shot!

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by andycoph View Post
    Its looking great!!!
    Does this value stand well, if this "a" keeper no issue leh.
    Not to worry, never know might value one day for siao collector, value is always there if someone love it but now is not about the value, that make you do it, all about like it what you do it. If we drop the subject about value, the room is getting bigger. About the value haha will be last call stand, this is what make bro like you so fantastic "Brave Watches Lover".

If Nike Say Just Do It====Bro You Say Let's Do It.
    Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
    There definitely will be a market for DLC Pams! I know I am looking for one but the only thing holding me back is the wallet.

Congrats once again on taking the step to get it DLCed. It's awesome and uniquely yours.
    Thanks for the positive comments ! I got the strap at first and the DLC buckle felt like it would go really well with a DLC case as i have already been considering getting it DLC coated for some time. I believe once something you want to get stays on your mind for some time, just get it because you really like it! The price you pay for it will be justified!

Leave a comment:

• azrielsc
    replied
    Not to worry, never know might value one day for siao collector, value is always there if someone love it but now is not about the value, that make you do it, all about like it what you do it. If we drop the subject about value, the room is getting bigger. About the value haha will be last call stand, this is what make bro like you so fantastic "Brave Watches Lover".

There definitely will be a market for DLC Pams! I know I am looking for one but the only thing holding me back is the wallet.

Congrats once again on taking the step to get it DLCed. It's awesome and uniquely yours.

Leave a comment:

• clocking
    replied

Leave a comment:

• andycoph
    replied
    Its looking great!!!

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Sorry for the glitch, the whole process really tested my patience this time. I had to use so many different platforms which normally work and now it finally does.

Originally posted by jamester View Post
    the photos don't seem to load...

actually, i would prefer to get an aftermarket DLC case and keep the original one as spare in case you need to switch back. alternatively, you can always buy an original steel case in future and switch back if req'd
    Originally posted by shuseido View Post
    Still cannot see your pics...
    Originally posted by azrielsc View Post
    Oh... waiting for the photos to load up properly!

Want to see the work that is being done by IWW and your thoughts on the entire process of sending it.

Very interesting!
    Aiyo waiting so long liao
    Last edited by dimebag; 18-12-13, 05:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Had no idea what gives man. I always did the same thing... This should be viewable now.

Leave a comment:

• clocking
    replied
    Aiyo waiting so long liao

Leave a comment:

• azrielsc
    replied
    Oh... waiting for the photos to load up properly!

Want to see the work that is being done by IWW and your thoughts on the entire process of sending it.

Very interesting!

Leave a comment:

• shuseido
    replied
    How about now?

Still cannot see your pics...

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by gmt8300 View Post
    Does this devalue the watch due to its a non panerai coating
    It's really your personal choice, for base models like this it might from what i see on Paneristi forums. Well for me, this is a keeper!

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X