• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by P1723 View Post
    very beautiful
    i am thinking of dumping my 359 for a ceremica even when i just bought it for less than 2mths!
    Thanks mate! Since it is so new, why not get it DLC-coated instead? Hehe.

Leave a comment:

• P1723
    replied
    very beautiful
    i am thinking of dumping my 359 for a ceremica even when i just bought it for less than 2mths!

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by larry88
    Dumb question but in case others have the same question
    1. safe to post the watch overseas to the US?
    2. did you have to pay GST when it's send back to SG?
    1. Yes. I used Singpost. You can use other couriers if you wish.
    2. He will declare it as low value precision equipment sent for repair so that normally works.

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by coern View Post
    looks good man! i scared about 3rd taking my watch apart leh, otherwise might consider joining you!
    Thanks! He is very reputable and has done many Rolexes & Pams! You can check out his gallery on his website.

Leave a comment:

• coern
    replied
    Originally posted by dimebag View Post
    Thanks mate!

Jack at IWW charges a flat rate of USD$795. This is excluding the shipping to and fro. I paid $12 for SingPost trackable shipping and he will give you an option of return shipping of USD$50/$75 for non-insured/insure with tracking respectively.
    looks good man! i scared about 3rd taking my watch apart leh, otherwise might consider joining you!

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by Vincn_ng View Post
    Hi sorry does Jack do the coating for a dssd too? Same price? How long did this process take?
    Yes i believe he does Rolex as well, you can see the gallery on his website. With regards to price i think it should be the same. You can always email him for a quote and ask him anything you are unclear about.

Originally posted by Terras14 View Post
    Pardon me being a noob. I know the case was coated with something to make it matt black like ceramic but what does dlc stands for? Also may i ask if there is a scratch in the casing, will it reveal the steel?
    DLC is Diamond like carbon which is a type of PVD applied coating. Yes i think a scratch will reveal the steel below but it is always possible to remove the DLC coating and re-coat it.

Leave a comment:

• Terras14
    replied
    Pardon me being a noob. I know the case was coated with something to make it matt black like ceramic but what does dlc stands for? Also may i ask if there is a scratch in the casing, will it reveal the steel?

Leave a comment:

• Vincn_ng
    replied
    Hi sorry does Jack do the coating for a dssd too? Same price? How long did this process take?

Leave a comment:

• clocking
    replied
    Originally posted by dimebag View Post
    Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! parapapapa i'm lovin it

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by clocking View Post
    Don't let cash value take away your happy value but i love value meal hehehe....
    Please wrist shot!

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by kel12 View Post
    Nice project! I wldnt had been so adventurous, wld probably sell this n get a used 292 tho'..
    But still.. nice!!
    I think SGreans need to be more adventurous once in a while! Haha try it, you might just love it!

Leave a comment:

• kel12
    replied
    Nice project! I wldnt had been so adventurous, wld probably sell this n get a used 292 tho'..
    But still.. nice!!

Leave a comment:

• Watcha
    replied
    Thanks that's not too expensive.

The hurdle is psychological.

Leave a comment:

• dimebag
    replied
    Originally posted by Watcha View Post
    Very nice!

How much is the cost?
    Thanks mate!

Jack at IWW charges a flat rate of USD$795. This is excluding the shipping to and fro. I paid $12 for SingPost trackable shipping and he will give you an option of return shipping of USD$50/$75 for non-insured/insure with tracking respectively.

Leave a comment:

• Watcha
    replied
    Very nice!

How much is the cost?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X