"Say Something"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Say Something"

Say something, I'm stand up for you... I'll be the one if you want me to... Anywhere I would've followed you... Say something, I'm stand up for you... And I am feeling so small... It was over my head I know nothing at all... And I will stumble and fall... I'm still learning to love Just starting to crawl... Say something, I'm stand up for you... I'm sorry that I couldn't help looking at you... Anywhere I would've followed you... Say something!, I'm stand up for you!.. And I will swallow my pride... You're the one that I love And I'm saying HI!..Say something, I'm stand up for you...Say something.

Originally posted by clocking View Post

Wow!

A classic! DNA in the house...!!!

Well done Bro...!

'It ain't how hard you hit;
    it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
    How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by Ryuden View Post
      Wow!

A classic! DNA in the house...!!!

Well done Bro...!
      What can I say bro!.... She really a classic!.....

Comment

Beautiful.
        Wishlist:
        Rolex Submariner Hulk 116610LV

Collection:
        Officine Panerai PAM 372
        Tag Heuer Link Calibre 5 Day-Date
        CCCP 1973 Russian Mechanical Watch, Silver Dial, 36022/C197311
        Aviator LEGEND/3105/6975645

Comment

Originally posted by cccp6 View Post
          Beautiful.
          Hi sayman thanks alot!

Comment

I tried that at Ion last month when I collected my watch from servicing...very tempting...

Comment

Originally posted by Spike123 View Post
              I tried that at Ion last month when I collected my watch from servicing...very tempting...
              I was searched more on the composite material..
              I tried & tested 305 but don't work on me at that time, I like 505 but composite material not advisable due to my working conditions. I was so lost at AD that time, my face like lost hope, she showed me some pam but some over budget haha, the last pam I tried 388 & 323 not bad but I realized RADIOMIR 45mm like small lah, 323 47mm better.. Funny ya 312 LUMINOR 44mm looks big but RADIOMIR 45mm looks small, 323 RADIOMIR 47mm the best but price can't make it.. she saw my sad face, she brought out 425 from secret box let me Tried, I no ideas like what what 425 but I like it i game liao. I went back to study more about RADIOMIR, Bro Ryuden the one guided me send advice & info, I no why he help me cuz he know I lost. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you bro Ryuden, bro you was right RADIOMIR was the first panerai DNA not the crown guard.... In my opinion if we like panerai we should respect RADIOMIR.. Sorry if I wrong....

Comment

I was searched more on the composite material..
                I tried & tested 305 but don't work on me at that time, I like 505 but composite material not advisable due to my working conditions. I was so lost at AD that time, my face like lost hope, she showed me some pam but some over budget haha, the last pam I tried 388 & 323 not bad but I realized RADIOMIR 45mm like small lah, 323 47mm better.. Funny ya 312 LUMINOR 44mm looks big but RADIOMIR 45mm looks small, 323 RADIOMIR 47mm the best but price can't make it.. she saw my sad face, she brought out 425 from secret box let me Tried, I no ideas like what what 425 but I like it i game liao. I went back to study more about RADIOMIR, Bro Ryuden the one guided me send advice & info, I no why he help me cuz he know I lost. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you bro Ryuden, bro you was right RADIOMIR was the first panerai DNA not the crown guard.... In my opinion if we like panerai we should respect RADIOMIR.. Sorry if I wrong....

Congrats! I have been thinking of 424 and 425. You bought it brand new? How much?

Comment

The Tribute to the very First...The Original... 2533 Prototype of 1936...!

RESPECT...!

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                  it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                  How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                  That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderlust View Post
                    Congrats! I have been thinking of 424 and 425. You bought it brand new? How much?
                    Actually I was compared between this two sweetie..
                    The RADIOMIR 424 CALIFORNIA.. Black DIAL with luminous Arabic and Roman numeral markers. Hours, minutes, date. & OP logo.....

The RADIOMIR 425 S.L.C.. Black DIAL with luminous markers. Hours, minutes, RADIOMIR PANERAI & PIG logo.. I just like the idea of the torpedo logo in the dial, was hard for me to choose without date, because is not for my daily beater, I was so crazy with the dial looks.. I swallowed my pride I accepted.... THG retail at 10800K.. Try SGRC cheaper!!...

Comment

Testing luminous in the toilet hehe!

Comment

Originally posted by Tawfiq
                        Great choice
                        I say thank you bro!

Comment

425 oem strap is 26mm/22mm if I not wrong.. I took my free time tried it on my 24mm/24mm aftermarket strap from my 312, sound like my 425 easy going pam, able to accept 24mm strap... I will like to hear from your point of view, it this works or weird....

Comment

very nice historic watch.happy CNY

Comment

Originally posted by riderxps View Post
                              very nice historic watch.happy CNY
                              Say You Say Me.. Thanks Bro!..
                              I'm impressed with panerai release.. Putting in house in historic looks...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X