No announcement yet.

"Say Something"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello guys, I'm sorry to hijack this thread. I do not have the permission to create a new thread. I have a Panerai that was given to me from my uncle but I accidentally smashed the watch against something while I was drunk. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to replace the glass? And also the second and power hand has fallen off too. I'm unsure of the model of this watch.

Comment

Originally posted by johnny depp View Post
      Congrats on your new purchase!
      Originally posted by wjunkie View Post
      Nice !
      Thank You Bro!

Originally posted by Arsenelk View Post
      Nice Pams.. Can't wait to get mine
      Thank You And Good Luck Bro!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocroc123 View Post
        Hello guys, I'm sorry to hijack this thread. I do not have the permission to create a new thread. I have a Panerai that was given to me from my uncle but I accidentally smashed the watch against something while I was drunk. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to replace the glass? And also the second and power hand has fallen off too. I'm unsure of the model of this watch.
        Sound serious...the glass will set u back a couple of hundred bucks....are u able to post a pic?

Comment

Replacement of a 1950 Luminor sapphire glass will set you back about S$600+. And for the replacement of the second/power hands will add to the cost. Best to bring down to Ion for an assessment. There may be internal damage as well as the shock of damage must be quite huge, since it managed to crack/smash the glass and dislodge the hands.

Comment

If you're in trouble no worry you may use this thread for asking help. I believe many pam owners here will advise you accordingly, if you can't post pic I will help you, just pm me your text no, I upload pic for you. In this way pam owners will be able to advise more opinion, like what need to be done, or any lobang to do cheaper..

Comment

Wow lol

Comment

Historic piece. The more I look at it, it more I like the pig logo

Comment

Thanks for the reply.. Picture to sweeten up the day!

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
                    Thanks for the reply.. Picture to sweeten up the day!

That's sweet !

Comment

Originally posted by FullHouse View Post
                      That's sweet !
                      I just love the ranger strap. That day one bro took my service, from one end to another, said to me Wah your 449 sweet, I said no not 449 is 425 hehe.

Comment

Nice Watch!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawncai View Post
                          Nice Watch!
                          Haha thanks for the bump!...

Comment

Its a BEAUTY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jena_guru View Post
                              Its a BEAUTY!!!
                              Thank you guru!