No announcement yet.

Fiddy Fiddy Fiddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not seen any pieces of Fiddy move of late, but recent conversations with grey dealers have suggested that prices have been taken to a new low, no thanks to speculation of these pieces in 2007.

I like both the fiddy and the 233... the fiddy case is an absolute beauty IMO.

The 233 is a winner at the price of S$15-16k, and I think it's a worthwhile investment.
    "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
    --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
      I've not seen any pieces of Fiddy move of late, but recent conversations with grey dealers have suggested that prices have been taken to a new low, no thanks to speculation of these pieces in 2007.

The 233 is a winner at the price of S$15-16k, and I think it's a worthwhile investment.
      Words from shifu always pleasing to the ears

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post

I guess the Fiddy is going your way soon .....

Dino

Comment

It is impossible for an average person to buy a fiddy now...includes me.
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
            It is impossible for an average person to buy a fiddy now...includes me.
            BUT.........., don't forget that there are many ABOVE AVERAGE persons in this forum who can still afford the Fiddy

Dino

Comment

Originally posted by PamDino View Post
              BUT.........., don't forget that there are many ABOVE AVERAGE persons in this forum who can still afford the Fiddy

Dino
              Fiddy nia! just look at our abang he already own FM,Pepsi,Daytona,63C!! maybe NO probably more just that he did not reveallll nia..

Comment

My collection is nothing... there is always a mountain is higher than the other...

Originally posted by louie View Post
                Fiddy nia! just look at our abang he already own FM,Pepsi,Daytona,63C!! maybe NO probably more just that he did not reveallll nia..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X