Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How often do you clean or wipe your Panerai watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I clean my watches everyday with a damp micro fibre cloth. I have cleanliness OCD. Includes cleaning my mobile phones, car keys and wallet everyday. I hate the sticky feel if I do not clean it everyday as I have a mild case of sweaty palms.

So to answer your question, yes I clean my watches every single day, for hygiene purposes.
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

The liquid cleanser and cloth cleaners for reading glasses/ reading lens are just as good....After all, these not meant to scratch the reading glasses....

Comment

For me now, I will wash the watch when I change strap, which is about once a week.
        Other than that, I will wipe off the sweat and dirt after each wear.

Comment

I would.not recommend anyone to use a soft brush to clean any watch as they are abrasive and will cause some of the parallel grains to disappear - simply use mild.soap or hand soap to.wash and clean it up with a soft towel or a spectacle cloth to clean it off.

Comment

Now I clean my pam each time i change strap (maybe once every 1-2 weeks) with hand soap. After that then blow dry and wipe with the cloth.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X