104!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
    Bro, u saw how good my friend's PAM90 looks on the Olive Green Simona Strap right? Your wrist size is the same as mine, so it's 44mm or nothing IMO. The previous owner of that PAM48 has a 6 inch wrist as well. He was there about 20 minutes before you came in. And he traded in the PAM48 for a brand new PAM104K. Dun commit the same mistake as him pls, iirc, he had to top up close to 2.7k for the PAM104K.

PAM90, should be in the range of about S$9.2k-$9.4k. Another one would be the PAM88 GMT. PAM88's are usually S$200 lower in price as compared to the PAM90. The other one I'd recommend will be the PAM89 anthracite GMT that K.Chen of Collectors Haven put up for sale recently. It might still be available.
    This is very informative.. thanks thanks! and yes, I have never thought about the PAM90 till I see your friend wearing.. I was drooling on my way out. probably oso because your friend quite tall and well-built... the PAM looks so cool on him Francis quoted me 8k for 104...

Comment

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
      This is very informative.. thanks thanks! and yes, I have never thought about the PAM90 till I see your friend wearing.. I was drooling on my way out. probably oso because your friend quite tall and well-built... the PAM looks so cool on him Francis quoted me 8k for 104...
      Welcome... his Simona Olive Green straps makes the watch look very good, especially the contemporary series, where the hour indices are brighter and more greenish...allowing the strap colour to match it very well.

Yeap, that's the sad fact about pricing now. Let's put it this way, u pay $8k now, u come back a year later and find out that a brand new piece goes for $8.8k.... U'll also feel happy right? Cos if u were to sell it direct to buyers, u might very well still make S$200.
      Last edited by Destro22BT; 05-05-08, 11:04 PM.
      "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
      --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Stop procrastinating.Just close your eyes and buy one. You won't regret it.

Simona green is nice, just ordered one. Looking to buy the vintage blue also.

Comment

Mite be getting 24.. : )

Comment

Originally posted by denteo View Post
            Stop procrastinating.Just close your eyes and buy one. You won't regret it.

Simona green is nice, just ordered one. Looking to buy the vintage blue also.
            How much is the Simona green?

Comment

How much is the Simona green?

I bought overseas. You can get it from Francis? 250

Comment

Panerai 104

Hi,

I'm new to Panerai can I know for PAM 104 is it only one model?
                what's the price now cause I'm interested. thanks
                Regards,
                Derrick

Comment

yup yup.. I really appreciate the advices. Now I am putting my mind either on 104 or 90... today TWT quoted me $8.2k for 104
                  http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...11+%28ahtan%29

Well here's a piece of PAM90 for 8k flat.
                  --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                    http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...11+%28ahtan%29

Well here's a piece of PAM90 for 8k flat.
                    Wow.. cool I-series for 8k
                    btw, is that forum trustworthy?

Comment

Originally posted by derrick78 View Post
                      Hi,

I'm new to Panerai can I know for PAM 104 is it only one model?
                      what's the price now cause I'm interested. thanks
                      Not sure what you mean by "PAM104 is it only one model?" PAM104 is one of Panerai model.. and you will see PAM104-I, PAM104-J etc.. .the alphabet is the series i.e. which year/batch it is made. Not sure if I am addressing your question.. and I am new to PAM too

104 cost about 8-8.2k BNIB. Some bros here can get it below 7.8k...

Comment

Guys.. wana get yr feedback on this.. Think the poison is getting into me............

If I am looking to get my first one and only PAM (for now lah).. what would you recommend?

Surfed their site and saw the following that appeals to me...
                        Luminor Marina Automatic 104
                        Luminor Marina 111
                        Luminor Base 112, 219, 000

Can I hear comments about the above?

Indicatively if can have price range for new and pre-owned of the above models would be useful.. so I know how to cut the list. kekekek

Cheers!!

p/s too many models see until blur.. maybe you guys can ask me qns to help me narrow my search?
                        Last edited by jazz_samz; 06-05-08, 05:12 PM.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

i think even if the forum is trustworthy, for first time dealing with the seller, i will still send the watch for verification.

Comment

If that is the case, may I know which alphabets represents 2005, 2006, 2007 and current? Does 1 alphabet represent for each year or more than one?

Not sure what you mean by "PAM104 is it only
                            one model?" PAM104 is one of Panerai model.. and you will see PAM104-I, PAM104-J etc.. .the alphabet is the series i.e. which year/batch it is made. Not sure if I am addressing your question.. and I am new to PAM too

104 cost about 8-8.2k BNIB. Some bros here can get it below 7.8k...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                            - GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Tay
                              hi jazzy...i think u can read up this link abt panerai watches.....most of the info is there.

http://www.paneristi.com/reference/index.html
                              Try this link too http://people.timezone.com/msandler/Panerai/FAQ.html

Comment

Bro, worst case, meet the seller at Richemont Service Center and verify on the spot. This kinda prices hard to come by...
                                --Groucho Marx--

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X