servicing cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• servicing cost

Anyone here ever send watches to panerai service centre? If yes..roughly how much without any parts change? How bout the turn around time? Sending my 113 soon

Normal services cost $560 and take 2 to 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by pat74_nke View Post
      Normal services cost $560 and take 2 to 3 months.
      thanks bro....wow the turn around time is so long.

you sent yours and cost you $560 without parts change?

Comment

Ya.. Send my pam for servicing and supposed to be 3 months but watch is ready in 1.5 month. Cost $560 without changing any part.

Comment

I was quoted $400+ earlier 2013 for 112. How about in house movement? Don't think it's same price right?

Comment

Ya.. Send my pam for servicing and supposed to be 3 months but watch is ready in 1.5 month. Cost $560 without changing any part.
            Thats includes 1 year warranty and polishing?

Comment

I send in my PAM 423 for servicing and quotated for $560. That come with 12 warranty and they had polished my PAM for free as only partial polish which no major sratches.

Comment

anyone knows how much is it to service a Cartier with three hands and quick set date?

Comment

I send in my PAM 423 for servicing and quotated for $560. That come with 12 warranty and they had polished my PAM for free as only partial polish which no major sratches.
                  Thank you, actually $560 isn't ex as compared to Rolex sports model. If I don't remember wrongly, the lady told me Pam recommends 2 yearly servicing which I think is too frequent.

Comment

Originally posted by glay78 View Post
                    Thank you, actually $560 isn't ex as compared to Rolex sports model. If I don't remember wrongly, the lady told me Pam recommends 2 yearly servicing which I think is too frequent.
                    wow... $560 for 423 is not that bad. went down today during lunch hour, my 113 they quoted me servicing with polishing Estimated around $700 without part change, but turn around time roughly is around 3 weeks.

Comment

Just to share, i was quoted $1k for complete service of my Pam 312.

Comment

Just sharing....i've just received a quotation from Panerai via email.

total bill for maintenance servicing and polishing for my 113 $355. Super happy man hahaha not bad i thought it was going around $500 to $900

Comment

Tx for sharing this information
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

That's exorbitant!!

Originally posted by isplash View Post

Comment

Originally posted by isplash View Post
                              Typically the ballpark figure is 500+ for Eta movt and 1000+ for inhouse.

At first when TS said the estimated price for his Pam 113 was $700, I thought it was too much for an ETA movt.

Its all an estimation as the Sales Rep wouldn't know for sure what the servicing requires and thus playing save quoting some generic ballpark figure.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
                              it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
                              How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
                              That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X