Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing of OEM dial on my PAM 112

Hello bros and sis,

Wasn't active on this forum for quite sometime due to changing of hobby. But will not ever give up the passion for watches so easily.

Following on this thread: http://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/1...-do?highlight=

Long story short. I purchase a pam 112 from a bast*** seller here and it comes with some issues. one of it was the water resistant casket was faulty and water seep onto the dial before I bring in for servicing. After servicing, I realise the dial had some discoloured. After so long I decided to had the dial replace with a new one. So the question is, where can bring the watch to have the dial change?

I called panerai ION, they can order a dial for me but it required a servicing which I don't think it's necessary.

Advise needed from you guys!

Originally posted by Zhi_Peng View Post
    Hello bros and sis,
    Wasn't active on this forum for quite sometime due to changing of hobby. But will not ever give up the passion for watches so easily.
    Following on this thread: http://www.sgrolexclub.com/threads/1...-do?highlight=
    Long story short. I purchase a pam 112 from a bast*** seller here and it comes with some issues. one of it was the water resistant casket was faulty and water seep onto the dial before I bring in for servicing. After servicing, I realise the dial had some discoloured. After so long I decided to had the dial replace with a new one. So the question is, where can bring the watch to have the dial change?
    I called panerai ION, they can order a dial for me but it required a servicing which I don't think it's necessary.
    Advise needed from you guys!
    Sorry to hear.
    I will send to Top Hour @ Lucky Plaza.
    Send me a pic of your damaged dial pls if you are interested to sell; I need cannon fodder for some of the DIY stuff I have always been curious about.
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

Long time no c

Although it takes longer time - I will send it JW Horological
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile