Prices of Pam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pam 312, 317

Asked for discount. Told me not giving as they cannot confirm if they can get stock.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by coldzy View Post
      Take a look at this site:-

http://www.hobbylink.com.sg/Watches.htm

maybe you would like to give them a call.

Cheers

wow..how come sam also selling watches liao? i used to buy remote control cars from him in 1995-96..

Comment

Where will be a good place to get brand new pams?

Comment

Few places I tot of are watch arena @balestier (ad link on top), hobbylink @fareast plaza and time will tell @sunshine bldg.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

hi bro ocean, i went to sunshine plaza, saw notice to inform that "twt move away from sunshine plaza, to somewhere in selegie area"
            Opportunities come once

Comment

TWT moved to a Peaceful Centre.....

Comment

sorry all still a noob on pam. Is visotime a good place to get pam?
                cheers!

Comment

Oh really. I dunno where liao. May b u can help find n share here.

Tx.
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by dahui~ View Post
                    sorry all still a noob on pam. Is visotime a good place to get pam?
                    cheers!
                    dont flame me...but i think shops like jwwatches....visiotime...passions...TWT..
                    all seems to have lousier deals than from forums...however their selection is better and also you dont need to bring for verification...
                    Watches kept for the next generation...
                    Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
                    Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
                    Omega Speedmaster Date
                    Sinn U1

Comment

However, shops offer buy back option
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Anyone know waht is the retail price for Luminor Marina Logo PAM0005?
                        And any discount can we get from AD? Thanks.

Comment

i think watchlink got 005 for sale...if i am not wrong....005 retails for 6800...with 5% to 10% discount...but availability is another question.
                          Watches kept for the next generation...
                          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
                          Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
                          Omega Speedmaster Date
                          Sinn U1

Comment

Originally posted by hoshi8 View Post
                            dont flame me...but i think shops like jwwatches....visiotime...passions...TWT..
                            all seems to have lousier deals than from forums...however their selection is better and also you dont need to bring for verification...
                            For a simple reason: they have to pay rent. I agree they may have a better selection of models and can even help a customer source for a particular model. Whether you need to authenticate a watch that you buy from them is subjective. I will not mention name but have heard from various sources that one of the shops you'd mentioned sometimes passed off used pams for 'bnib'.
                            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Friend of mine found Pam 0090k BNIB at 8.1K and PAM 0005K at 5.9K from a grey dealers.Is good buy or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                                For a simple reason: they have to pay rent. I agree they may have a better selection of models and can even help a customer source for a particular model. Whether you need to authenticate a watch that you buy from them is subjective. I will not mention name but have heard from various sources that one of the shops you'd mentioned sometimes passed off used pams for 'bnib'.
                                but it'll be reflected in the warranty card, no?

i mean, they should chop the warranty card with the current date and their AD name right? so how is it possible to sell used as BNIB?

thx

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X