THE NEW PAM 634 Limited Ed 500 pcs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE NEW PAM 634 Limited Ed 500 pcs.

Heard that it is $1000 cheaper than pam 000.

Anybody know the price here in SG???

PR 56 hours not sure ETA or in house

Comment

Originally posted by clocking View Post
      PR 56 hours not sure ETA or in house
      This model is using ETA OP I Calibre. Please see link. Internally and watch case is exactly the same as the Zero. They only made a few alteration.

TS has presumed it is sold at $1,000.00 cheaper however I beg to differ. OP is manufacturing only limited to 500 pieces. I believe and guess it should be the other way around, at least $1,000.00 more than the Zero.

http://www.panerai.com/en/collection..._pam00634.html

Comment

What a waste this beauty not power by p5000. i will to own one but available for vip only

Comment

What a waste this beauty not power by p5000. i will to own one but available for vip only
          Haha, bro! I think you are obsessed with this P.5000 thingy, actually, me too. I am really happy and satisfied with this movement. You have the 590, have you done a gauge on how long the watch will run when your 590 is fully wound?

I have the 562. I fully wound and it ran for >219 but <220 hours. That's 3-4 hours plus nine days. I think that's incredible.

Comment

Don't think this will be cheaper than 000 coz limited pieces and Peneristi on side as well

Comment

Originally posted by waikeekee View Post
              Haha, bro! I think you are obsessed with this P.5000 thingy, actually, me too. I am really happy and satisfied with this movement. You have the 590, have you done a gauge on how long the watch will run when your 590 is fully wound?

I have the 562. I fully wound and it ran for >219 but <220 hours. That's 3-4 hours plus nine days. I think that's incredible.
              Yes Bro! you absolutely right but not the idea of revenge, but appreciate panerai created p5000. satisfied with this movement go beyond limits, but not beyond PR I satisfied with. absolutely satisfied with this movement, because 8PR and simple movement. It is made up of 127 parts only Bro!, if you figure it out, this is one of the best simple movement panerai ever created. so a waste the blue Op logo not on p5000, but I happy 590 on p5000, I might just want to add the blue OP logo hahaha..

Comment

Yes Bro! you absolutely right but not the idea of revenge, but appreciate panerai created p5000. satisfied with this movement go beyond limits, but not beyond PR I satisfied with. absolutely satisfied with this movement, because 8PR and simple movement. It is made up of 127 parts only Bro!, if you figure it out, this is one of the best simple movement panerai ever created. so a waste the blue Op logo not on p5000, but I happy 590 on p5000, I might just want to add the blue OP logo hahaha..

i have a 510 and probably one of the few that don't really fancy the p5000 movement. I tested mine and the PR came to 9 days + 15 1/2 hours. which amounted to 231.5 hours.

Although the PR is long the accuracy drops by as much as 3 minutes as the PR nears its end.
                I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                  i have a 510 and probably one of the few that don't really fancy the p5000 movement. I tested mine and the PR came to 9 days + 15 1/2 hours. which amounted to 231.5 hours.

Although the PR is long the accuracy drops by as much as 3 minutes as the PR nears its end.
                  Hence the manufacturer has indicated that the main feature is 8-days. Probably, most/best efficiency and accuracy is within the 8 days or 192 hours as indicated. As the spring comes loose, the accuracy drops should be normal. That's just me thinking logically and my 2 cents worth.

It is just that when I bought my watch, I was leaning more to it aesthetically than technically. I especially like the case material of my 562 which is titanium. Only after I had the watch at home, I started to understand it more.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X