Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deciding between Pam312 and Pam359

Hi all,

Sorry for noob questions as i am new to this brand but planning to look into either one of the above for my next watch

From the specs that i saw on the website,seems that both quite similar as 44mm,with date & 3 days power reserve,any other important aspects that i should look into?

I quite prefer the dial color of the Pam 359 though as kind of vintage feel compared to the black dial of the Pam312 which is quite normal imo

Between this 2,which one has a better resale value?And pricing wise,are they almost close for pre-owned?As i noticed there are more Pam312 than Pam359 in the Panerai garage,

Thanks for the patience to read my post,hope to get some advices from gurus here,

Cheers!

Originally posted by Speedmaster1979 View Post
    I quite prefer the dial color of the Pam 359 though as kind of vintage feel compared to the black dial of the Pam312 which is quite normal imo

Thought u already have the answer?

Why choose a watch base on resale value? You should get one which you like and feel happy when u wear it on your wrist.

Comment

To bling or not to bling

312 is brushed case.
      359 is polished case.

Wow factor wise, 359 wins imo.
      Dna wise, 312...

Comment

Hi there,

I had a 312 previously and would choose the 312 over the 359 anytime due to the dna factor and that the 359's dial does not appeal to me.

For me, i like my pam's dial to be simple and clean. But there are exceptions like the 233

Comment

If price is not an issue to you then you can choose and buy either one or both , IHMO
          As such,the most important of all factors, wear it on your wrist and ask yourself whether Pam 312 or Pam 359 appear or feel good.
          Nevertheless, do not reserved your mindset for resell value as Pam will probably not able to be your "Cash Crows" in near future,my 3-cents view

Last but not least, buy the watch and enjoy it rather than thinking of flipping it near future.

Comment

Don't worry about resale too much.

How much difference can the reasle value be when both watches cost about the same. Anyway, buy what you like and which speaks to you. Which one will make you part from your hard earn money more happily?
            Panerai 616 Carbotech
            Panerai 605 Firenze Ltd Edt "Grey Sunburst"
            Panerai 634 Paneristi Edt
            Panerai 438 Tuttonero
            Panerai 001 Firenze Ltd Etd
            Panerai 114
            Panerai 219
            Chanel J12 Marine 42mm
            B&R BRS

Comment

Hi all,

Sorry for noob questions as i am new to this brand but planning to look into either one of the above for my next watch

From the specs that i saw on the website,seems that both quite similar as 44mm,with date & 3 days power reserve,any other important aspects that i should look into?

Between this 2,which one has a better resale value?And pricing wise,are they almost close for pre-owned?As i noticed there are more Pam312 than Pam359 in the Panerai garage,

Thanks for the patience to read my post,hope to get some advices from gurus here,

Cheers!
              Just to add to the confusion, have u considered the 351? The dial is not as complicated as 359 and has the nice tobacco color

Comment

Originally posted by jamester View Post
                Just to add to the confusion, have u considered the 351? The dial is not as complicated as 359 and has the nice tobacco color
                If you throw 351 into the mix, then 351 wins hands down... That's the reason why I have the 351... Lol.

The titanium case also makes it less head heavy so more comfortable.

Plus the gold hands.... Ooooooooooooooo

Comment

To be honest, neither if the two options will be my choice. The ebtry level 000 and 005 are still better options but that's just me
                  I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                  http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Thank you for all the advice given,really very helpful & informative after reading through every single input from forum members here & in fact i went down to Ion boutique for another part of knowledge & alas,i have decided on a particular model which has more vintage feel with date and other functions,classic look & DNA which is Pam 372😊😊😊

Love the 47mm size instantly when i put it on my wrist👍

Comment

Thank you for all the advice given,really very helpful & informative after reading through every single input from forum members here & in fact i went down to Ion boutique for another part of knowledge & alas,i have decided on a particular model which has more vintage feel with date and other functions,classic look & DNA which is Pam 372😊😊😊

Love the 47mm size instantly when i put it on my wrist👍
                      nice choice! that's my next target haha

Comment

Btw 312 and 359, I'll pick 312.. Cuz I prefer simpler / plain designs for PAM..
                        PAM 312
                        Rolex 116710LN
                        Omega Seamaster Pro Ceramic
                        Maurice Lacroix Pontos Réserve de Marche

Comment

If you can carry 47mm, 372 .
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Good choice

Pam 372 is the better choice and classic piece,IMHO

Comment

Good choice

The 372 is a instant classic. Can't go wrong with it. The retail locally should be about $13k?
                              Panerai 616 Carbotech
                              Panerai 605 Firenze Ltd Edt "Grey Sunburst"
                              Panerai 634 Paneristi Edt
                              Panerai 438 Tuttonero
                              Panerai 001 Firenze Ltd Etd
                              Panerai 114
                              Panerai 219
                              Chanel J12 Marine 42mm
                              B&R BRS

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse